Super Street Fighter 4 or Tekken 6?

OGBRUTAL

Witch game is better?
And if someone hasn't played either of these games, witch one would you recommend they get?
Super Street Fighter 4 or Tekken 6?

tekken 6 all the way!! SF makes thumbs hurt, & no i hate using those arcade-stick-thingies, sooooo ugly!! i like my pink PS3 controller better.

Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition is a great game . Tekken 6 is good as well. But.........

it depends on what you like

Tekken is a 3D game thats basic machanics are air combos, so look out for pop ups.

SSF4AE is a 2d game thats basic machanics are know how to use meter and stagger combos, not a lot of air stuff really.

i like Street Fighter imo its a great fighting game thats pretty fair, Tekken can really piss me off but thats just me . also i perfer 2D fighters .

Tekken 6. Move over, Ryu, cuz LARS IS HOTTER.

Lars_Alexandersson_-_Closeup_-_Second_Outfit_-_Tekken_6_Bloodline_Rebellion.jpg

tekken 6 all the way!! SF makes thumbs hurt, & no i hate using those arcade-stick-thingies, sooooo ugly!! i like my pink PS3 controller better.

Holy crap. This is easily the worst response I've ever read. Who gives a shit about the color of your controller? :rolleyes:

I'd go with SSF4, but I despise 3D fighters.

I just rented Tekken 6 and planning to buy SSF4 AE this tuesday. Never been a fan of Tekken, I really like the character designs, but the gameplay just isn't for me.

SF is like checkers, Tekken is like Chess. You know the difference between checkers and chess? Prerequisite IQ:vroam:

i have to disagree friend if Street Fighter is like checkers, then Tekken is like tic toc toe.

so again i would say buy street fighter its more of a good time.

Tekken's combos are more intuitive, while Street Fighters moves are more challenging to execute and perfect. it take much more strategy to do well in Street Fighter.

if you ever watch high level play of both of the games you will see more people are into the ssf4ae fights because they are more "hype" imo. also imo ssf4ae is much more fun to watch and play.

also OGBRUTAL if you can't pick you should wait for Street Fighter X Tekken or Tekken X Street fighter.

If I had to pick between them I'd say SF4. Strictly personal, I like like SF better than Tekken and I prefer 2D fighters.

If a person never played either though, I really don't think they could go wrong as both are great fighting games.

i have to disagree friend if Street Fighter is like checkers, then Tekken is like tic toc toe.
tic tac toe? That analogy needs some explanation forthwith

Tekken's combos are more intuitive, while Street Fighters moves are more challenging to execute and perfect. it take much more strategy to do well in Street Fighter.
I have to wonder if you've ever seen high level Tekken play, I can already tell by the above remark that you've never played it to any extent worth mentioning.

if you ever watch high level play of both of the games you will see more people are into the ssf4ae fights because they are more "hype" imo. also imo ssf4ae is much more fun to watch and play.
Thats an opinion, we both have our opinions, and both games do have there merits, so I guess we can just agree to disagree friend.
For comparison
Which one looks the easiest lMFAO

Last edited: