Are you getting the MK1-MK2-UMK3 Kollection.

Are you getting the MK1-MK2-UMK3 Kollection?

• Total voters
No because my hopes were too high for the MK HD AK...Since this was annouced instead and saw those horrible screenshots of the select screen...meh, i'll pass...Still MK2 on PS3 and MKT for PSone that I play on my PS3 too.

Anyone who doesn't answer yes should not be on TRMK

^^
That's a stupid statement.
I myself am debating whether I want to get the Kollection or not, because it's not in HD and I already have ALL the games on my Sega Genesis.

Just because someone doesn't agree with YOU, doesn't mean they shouldn't be on TRMK.

Of course I am. They're not in HD, but its still achievements that I'll enjoy. Besides, assuming the option is available, I can always adjust the game settings, and stretch the picture to fit the entire screen.

Besides, I'd prefer having the games all in one package, and for 360. Just re-release MK4, and I'm good.

Im not to sure yet.I already play these games on MAME and online with friends through MAMEhub.the only plus I can see to getting these is that I will be able to play with many more ppl on live.Im not sure they have a set date yet but I thought i had read at the end of summer,so possibly sept? maybe after all the dlc has been released? by that time I should have at least half of the MS points it will be from xbox rewards.

Really depends how many of my friends also get it ;)

The anger and heartbreak of there being no HD Arcade Kollection is still too fresh to consider buying this. I still have my MK Trilogy. That's good enough for me.

Yes... probably. I already have the games in one form or another so if I buy the collection, it would be more for convenience than anything. Also I'm thinking of buying PDP's stick that will be coming out this summer, and if I do that it comes with a copy anyway.

YES!!! Very psyched about this release! They may not be in HD, but the fact that they are actually gonna release them is still awesome IMO. I have MK2 for PS3, still have MK1 for PS2 but am no longer able to play it due to my PS3 not being backwards compatible, and UMK3 is icing on the cake so to speak....NOSTALGIA NOSTALGIA NOSTALGIA.....:)