TRMK Mortal Kombat Hall of Fame

Jade

Going to update this each time we have a tourney winner. These people can no longer participate in future tournaments. You guys can make posts in here if you want, I will always edit the winners into this first post =)

TRMK MORTAL KOMBAT TOURNAMENT #1 CHAMPION ~ JADE

Jade
XxJadexX.jpg

Slogan: You come for the forum, stay for the smile =)

TRMK MORTAL KOMBAT TOURNAMENT #2 CHAMPION ~ ALISA

Alisa
jadez.jpg

Name:Alisa

Bio: Diehard MK enthusiast. Carnivore. Can leap buildings (okay, not really). Will not eat a steak unless it is over 12 ounces and bleeding. Girly, yet hates girly things. May possibly be a Sailor Scout, or delusional. I'm just not sure anymore.​

TRMK MORTAL KOMBAT TOURNAMENT #3 CHAMPION ~ FLYING JINKO

Flying Jinko
i.jpg

My Bio: Im an Ageless-Faceless-Gender Neutral-Culturally Ambiguous-Adventure Person. (AFGNCAAP in short).
Likes: MK, RTS Games, Martial Arts, Bonsai, Origami, Reading.
Favorite Quote: "To get something you never had you must do something you never did."

TRMK MORTAL KOMBAT TOURNAMENT #4 CHAMPION ~ WRAITH

Wraith
3319901781_43ed8bdc35-2.jpg

Bio- Hello my name is Wraith, you may not know me, but I know you and where you live, so vote for me :D

Likes- Mind Altering Substances, Sports, Video Games, and occasionally all 3 at the same time.

Dislikes- Anyone who talks loud as hell in a movie theater, seriously I hope you die. painfully.

TRMK MORTAL KOMBAT TOURNAMENT #5 CHAMPION ~ AMES32

AMES32
God_of_War__Kratos_Render_by_hexeno.png

Austin ames [ames32]
bio:
i am batman need i say mor.... i'm being told i do.

i play a shit ton of games i work in a game shop. i'm a quiet person but awkwardly enough i'm easy to talk to, i draw alot and find it funny to sing while i'm playing online. I really don't know what say? not much of a bio what can i say i'm a simple person.​

TRMK MORTAL KOMBAT TOURNAMENT #6 CHAMPION ~ taBB3rnackle

taBB3rnackle92

n19mjl.jpg

Name: Dylan Harvey, TaBB3rnackle92..better known as TaBB

Biography: Sup, name's TaBB. I've been here for a few months and I kicked my shoes off, so I'm staying the night.
Long time fan of Mortal Kombat, menthol cigarettes, skateboarding, Dave Chappelle, and music.
Also, Lead Assistant Financial Adviser of Team More Back Nackle.
Do you know where your kids are at this hour of the night?
Me neither.

TRMK MORTAL KOMBAT TOURNAMENT #7 CHAMPION ~ squirrelpion

squirrelpion

cleversquirrel.jpg

name: squirrelpion
handle: the alpha turd
bio: hi, i have been playing video games since i was 3. what really got me hooked was mk, i started playing mk in 1992, ah, 1992 was one of the best years of my life. i am also a guitar nut, classical and death metal fuel my fire. trmk is the first and only forum i have ever joined, the range of personalities here are amazing, i have made friends with some of the most chill and hilarious people i have ever met. i have an affinity for crude language and bathroom humor. all you have to say is poop and i'll laugh, idkw. you should vote for me because (if you don't i'll cut up your pretty little face) i am like a shadow on this forum, ever present and lurking, just waiting to make a lame pun or a poop shit joke. :mullet:

TRMK MORTAL KOMBAT TOURNAMENT #8 CHAMPION ~ Sky Valley

Sky Valley

176968_1_f-1.jpg

Name : Sky Valley

Dislikes : The contents of this book http://cdn.buzznet.com/assets/imgx/1/3/8/4/4/6/0/1/orig-13844601.jpg

Interests: wierd stuff that you don't care about

goal on this forum : go out with a bang

Bio : a fellow who spends all his days creating meaningfull bios for himself, this is not one of those days.

But in all seriousness, a quiet, laid back dude who ponders about life. Full of personality, yet has conflicting thoughts alot of the time. Tries his hardest to look to the future and have a good time on the way........

But what the **** is this sappy angsty garbage right?! I came here just to win this tourny. See ya in hell.

TRMK MORTAL KOMBAT TOURNAMENT #9 CHAMPION ~ CRITICAL-LIMIT

CRITICAL-LIMIT

IMG_0098.jpg

Name: William Alexander Gibson
Ethnicity: 25%German25%Scottish(caucasion background)/50% Korean
Education: General AA degree, and FireFighter I+II, EMT license
Religious standings: Athiest/Agnostic
Blood Type: O Positive.
Hobbies: Piano/Writing Fiction/Reading Fiction/Working on My Art Skills/Competitive Video gaming/ Street Hockey(recent)
Entertainment: Watching Anime, Socializing, Gaming, Learning

I think of myself as a well rounded person, who enjoys taking everything I do somewhat seriously, and doing my best even if my best is below average. I'll still put in a strong effort. My favorite kind of humor is random. My family on my Mom's side is huge, I got like 10 uncles and 6 aunts. And like 27 cousins. On my biological father's side, I got like 1 grandma, and 2 aunts 1 uncle and 2 cousins lol. I've been around the World as well. I've been to Great Britain, I've been to South Korea, Okinawa Japan, and have lived in 4 different states. ranging from Ohio, Indianapolis, Seattle, Florida.

Last edited:
You should reserve a spot for me.
If I don't win people over with my charm, bribes, and stunning good looks, than my awesome intimidation skills guarantee victory! Just read the bio.

I think it would be good to give the runners-up an honourable mention as well. Also people who couldnt witness the tourneys can know who the champion had to ultimately face against to win =D.

Congratulations FJ! It's always grand to see the underdog claim victory. Today is a wonderful day in forum history.

And I am honored to say that I have once beaten Flying Jinko in one of these tournaments once before. A close battle it was.

So congrats Flyman, may the world bestow upon thee glorious gold and luxurious materials.

Thank you guys and Thx to all those who voted for me as well. And yes NS, you are going to be the only one in the history of the forums, who has ever beaten me :hail:

So... because I'm going to win the next one, I think you should just reserve a spot for me now. Yeah.

Also, congrats flying jinko!

Wait, so NS922 once beat Flying Jinko, but this time I beat NS922 and Flying Jinko won it all? strange... must be a matchup thing