TRMK Mortal Kombat Hall of Fame

Wow Alisa, you looked HOT with a capitol H, in the Jade outfit.

And congrats Flying jinko :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Watch imma enter that tournament and imma whoop all your a$$es and im gonna win and be in the hall of fame while all you losers just sit there and cry and wait.....how do these work again?

Watch imma enter that tournament and imma whoop all your a$$es and im gonna win and be in the hall of fame while all you losers just sit there and cry and wait.....how do these work again?
It is like a member vs member competition where each where the participants will be voted by all other members on who they want to win :)

So what exactly do we have to do to compete? Is this not an actual MK tournament?
Well for now you just need to wait till Jade makes the next announcement and no its not a Mk online tournament, but a tournament between members imagined like they actually fighting each other. You might have to do some 'things' during the competition though to solicit voters ;).

Hey Flying jinko, are you gonna try again the next time since you did it now to be in the Hall of fame ?
Nope, winners can't participate again. :)

Frankly speaking the last match was clearly Aldo's match cause he had a head start and deserves to be on here rather than me. I was keeping up with him in the start with some Transformers/ Pony memes, but it was when he posted a 'particular' pic everything changed :laugh:. But it was a genuine mistake by him cause he didnt know how people would recieve it and it had unfortunately backfired for the most part. With that and my writer/artist friends rooting for me I managed to win. Even though I somehow reached the Hall of Fame, this victory truly belongs of my bro, Aldo Moreno. :)

Last edited:
Nope, winners can't participate again. :)

Frankly speaking the last match was clearly Aldo's match cause he had a head start and deserves to be on here rather than me. I was keeping up with him in the start with some Transformers/ Pony memes, but it was when he posted a 'particular' pic everything changed :laugh:. But it was a genuine mistake by him cause he didnt know how people would recieve it and it had unfortunately backfired for the most part. With that and my writer/artist friends rooting for me I managed to win. Even though I somehow reached the Hall of Fame, this victory truly belongs of my bro, Aldo Moreno. :)

If by head start you're referring to how long he's been around, that's meaningless. If that meant anything I would beat any of you three Hall of Famers...

If by head start you're referring to how long he's been around, that's meaningless. If that meant anything I would beat any of you three Hall of Famers...
I meant he had a 5 to 6 vote lead in the beginning :). And yea, you definitely are one of the members who has been around the longest :p. And welcome back!!

sign me up! i might lose but who cares at least i competed ( note to self: must become a kombatant before tournament starts)

After seeing this:
jadez.jpg
I feel like I am the winner!

My reaction: