Are u answering hate - PM's? If yes...

louzephyr

I think nearly everybody has got some awesome flamming / hate PM's from other players (mostly that ones you've beaten before).
My question is, do you answer them or do you ignore them? Or do you instant-block?

I really enjoy them sometimes and i LMFAO. Here are some answers i gave them:

- "Wow, cool story bro!"

- "Does that mean we can never become friends?"

- "Jesus i crying now, because of you ;("

- "Ok, next time i let you win, are you happy now?"

- " ;( "

And if they are really offensive with their language i write more. If he says something bad about my mom ;)
- "Dude, grow yourself some pubes before you write anything about f***ing. And btw, how can you even f**k with your pu**y?"

What are your answers to them, if you answer?

I love the answer I gave a Raiden torpedo spammer. I was playing Jade (trying to get good with her) and he was Raiden, as soon as the match started I punished about 5 Torpedo's before he finally did something else. Then I zoned him out almost the entire match because he must have forgotten that raiden has a teleport. I got:

"Ur such a pussy"

Respone: "Awww, did I interrupt your torpedo spam? Aww, poor kid ;("

I really felt like Jade for a second lol.

I always send 1 message to answer them...I got tons of hate messages, my favorite answers are:

- Don't cry
- ahahahahahah
- lol
- Cool story bro (when their message is longer than I expected)

fast and effective!

This one guy was showing me all of his retro costumes before a match and I ended up kicking his ass hardcore and after he said, "u only won cuz you can do cheap ass combos FAGGIT!" so I replied, "Well maybe if you spent less time dressing your barbies and more time practicing, you might have beaten me or at least put up a good fight."

Usually comebacks like that, unless I'm in a bad mood then it's lots of no no words. haha

I usually just send them a game invite and beat them again. That speaks the most volume. Or invite them to my friends list, that really annoys them.

If I do reply I tell them "I only have one arm. I can't type fast enough."

Last edited:
My best one was when this kid tried to JC X-ray glitch me.
He quit when I just kept pelting him with up missiles.

I sent him a message saying "Hows that Sektor dick feel?"

He sent me one back saying "I don't know, you're the one who has to suck it to make it work"

I replied "I must have sucked hard, CUZZ IT SURE AS HELL WORKED ON YOU!"

No reply :laugh:

I try not to reply but I have done a couple of times now, Usually I reply to messages calling me a spammer, asking what move I was spamming but I never get a reply.

To this day I'm still a spammer and I can't figure out why :\

First off, your face =

FullPanel.png

Second, it depends on the message I get. A lot of times I find it very interesting to delve into people's minds as to why they actually rage against me if the first place. Like if someone messages, "You're such a pussy." (Which was the very first message I ever got from the very first game I ever played on Playstation 3 xd)

I just asked "why".

His response was hilarious. Try it sometime. Sometimes the child-like responses they give you from their total scrub perspective is WAY funnier than any come back can deliver simply because they make the asses out of themselves without you having to try. ^ _ ^

I think nearly everybody has got some awesome flamming / hate PM's from other players (mostly that ones you've beaten before).
My question is, do you answer them or do you ignore them? Or do you instant-block?

I really enjoy them sometimes and i LMFAO. Here are some answers i gave them:

- "Wow, cool story bro!"

- "Does that mean we can never become friends?"

- "Jesus i crying now, because of you ;("

- "Ok, next time i let you win, are you happy now?"

- " ;( "

And if they are really offensive with their language i write more. If he says something bad about my mom ;)
- "Dude, grow yourself some pubes before you write anything about f***ing. And btw, how can you even f**k with your pu**y?"

What are your answers to them, if you answer?

Just deactivate PMs from people who arent on your friendslist? problem solved.

Just deactivate PMs from people who arent on your friendslist? problem solved.

What if someone wants to message you saying good game or perhaps they have some pointers to help you out, it's no good cutting out the entire gaming community of your chosen console because a few people cry when they lose ^.^

I LOVE hate PMs. Hilarious, entertaining, random, irrational, often racist...they feed my soul. In the words of my man Jax (who's inspired plenty of hate, because I "spam" his slow ass ground pound), "Bring It"!

Like most of you guys, I take the hate in good humor, and I'll often try to string the hate along...killing them with unwarranted kindness usually does the trick.

If I do reply I tell them "I only have one arm. I can't type fast enough."

Awesome comeback. Made me lol (no disrespect to anyone with a disability. But sending that after beating someone is just funny as hell.)

Personally, I tend to just go with "lol" or "I should've done a Babality."