Are u answering hate - PM's? If yes...

Shit I just sent some hate mail, I was having fun playing this guy while I practiced jax, after a few matches I hear him complaining that I'm spamming...It's reptile vs jax and I was using dash punch to help close the distance, and keep in mind I'm just an average gamer, so yes I was upper cutting a bit, but guess what when I try to down forward 2 and my fingers slide so I overly upper cut it's not on god damn purpose...so like I said I thought it was just fun practice since he was obviously better and kicking my ass, but it really got on my nerves that he just kept *****ing on the mic and analyzing cause I wasn't on his level. Gotta love the community.

I was ****ing jax for christ sakes...not like I was teleporting. ****in ego's man, btw this was in TestYourMight room.

Ill be honest the thing that winds me up most is sending a msg to them saying ggs and either getting nothing back or a load of abuse.

I once played a guy who really hated on me, spammed msgs and sent a voice message saying i am more defensive than Dan Akroyd in his little posh southern voice. And the end in a little angry voice he said AND HERES THE KICKER! YOU HAVE A 4.1 RATIO.

He wound me up but i try to just ignore it unless its someone bad telling me how to play the game.

A 'yawn' now and then doesnt hurt

I don't bother playing online. After a hard day with the kids I just want to enjoy my game. Take a look at this sample. There's many more like it on youtube.

I have only gotten 2 messages. The one I just got consisted of nothing but '**** u' because the guy wanted me to help him get the turtle trophy, but I don't have my messages set to pop up so I only see messages when I click my PS button but, either way, I ain't gonna help someone get a turtle trophy, are you kidding me? Get lost, I am here to fight, not dick around.

Dude's name is blues626

I sent him a nasty message back and then blocked him <3 No doubt he raged when he went to respond and got the blocked message =)

i replied to one message befor telling him ti piss and f off 2 days later i got a message from sony here is that message

Dear timmo2000,

We are contacting you regarding your PLAYSTATION®Network account and your
recent online activity.

On 20/07/2011, we noted that your online activity in XMB Messaging , was
not acceptable for the following reason(s): Offensive text.

When you signed up to the PLAYSTATION®Network you agreed to be bound by the
Terms & Conditions of the service. We request that you change your
behaviour to adhere to these conditions.

To assist us in maintaining the quality of our service and to ensure that
the PLAYSTATION®Network is a safe and enjoyable environment for everyone,
we have implemented a system of formal warnings and possible suspensions.

In this instance we do not believe your actions warrant a suspension, but
please be advised that any further breaches of the Terms & Conditions may
result in a formal warning or even a temporary or permanent suspension of
your account from the PLAYSTATION®Network.

We kindly ask that you respect other PLAYSTATION®Network users and enjoy
the service as it was intended.

Yours Sincerely,
The Community Team
Sony Computer Entertainment Europe
http://eu.playstation.com

so all i say is be careful wat u send back

It's usually spammers that flame me,
after they get juggled the f**k out of.
I just call them trash and move on.

Some dumbtard send me a pm as soon as the fight ended (he beat me, but barely and by spamming) telling me that I'm crap. I just told him to write that achievement on his life resume. lol

Some dumbtard send me a pm as soon as the fight ended (he beat me, but barely and by spamming) telling me that I'm crap. I just told him to write that achievement on his life resume. lol

That happened to me last night. I shamefully, and barely, lost to an ******* scorpion/smoke spammer in tag.
This guy spammed smoke bomb to build his meter and forcing me to turtle. If I moved, he'd teleport. He did the same exact thing with scorpion, except that he used the hellfire to move me then he'd teleport.
Once I got to the rematch screen, I sat idle on "yes" for nearly 30 secs, spent another min or 2 sending him some hate mail for not rematching. I guess he thought it'd be funny not to give me the rematch because he knew he was cheap.
Yes, I do it too :)

- Cool story!
- You do not deserve to fight at my (mk character i used)!!
- ya mad bro?
- so..you don`t like mcnuggets?
- when do ya gonna change ya diaper?
- cookiez

I often ask them to meet me for a face to face fight, give them a fake address and everything. I really hope they go there in anger. Some one in the uk recently got murdered by an angry COD player.

I don't bother with RQ'ers and salty people.
If they leave a salty \ hate message, I'll just delete the message and block their ass.
I deal with stupid people enough at work.
Don't need to put up with it when I also come home to play some MK.

lol. I pre-emptive block occasionally. So they can't even send their first message then after a day I unblock them. Because more than likely they already forgot about their loss and or win (Some people are dicks when they win lol)

I fought a JC with Noob once. You know how those matches are.

Anyways he BARELY won. He was pretty good. it was like a fraction of 1% of his health before his death. I sent a "GG" he sent a "Go get some skill noob"

lol. w/e guess he's a noob as well as it wasn't exactly a crushing defeat.

I remember this one time this guy said something along the lines of "Damn cheating ******!"
I responded, "How did you know!?"