Are u answering hate - PM's? If yes...

I might use the arm thing now lol. The best thing to do is say something smart and offensive to really piss them off and then just block them, people hate being cut off.

Got some GOOD hate last night from a guy who had 58 disconnects in about 230 matches. Those numbers told me he was a quitter, but I had to challenge him, because he's being an obnoxious jerkwad in the lobby.

I'm Mileena, he's Skarlet, he actually wins the first round. I narrrowly win the second round, and proceed to whoop the hell out of him in the final round. As I'm pummeling him in the corner, thinking about my finisher, he quits. We get back to the lobby, and of course, he's obnoxiously hating on "spammers". I expose him as a quitter, and remind everyone in the lobby to take a look at his absurdly high amount of disconnects.

He then sends me about four paragraphs of hate via PM, managing to be a racist, a condescending old guy (though I'm actually older than him), and the "dude who loses but tells me I have no skill", all in one angry, shameless PM. I pulled my inspiration from an earlier poster in this thread, and responded with "cool story, bro", and I also invited him to be my friend. He shot back mention that he's married, and has no time for losers like me. Ah...the hate is so delicious.

//sorry it's so long...I just really love hate PM's. Feel free to slap me with a "cool story, bro".

most i will do is to send them a smiley face,or a winking smiley face.
haters get more upset when they see they arent getting to you,its actually pretty funny

One Dude said that I need to play the game and stop spamming and learn combos(he knew one combo with scorpXD) I responded:
You know one combo with Scorpion, youre parents must be proud! He then said: Dude they are! It was humorous

i generally respond with a "hahaha" or "you mad" but sometimes ill elaborate and give a better response depending on the situation.

I always send "no balls" to people who quit before i get to finish them :D Keep it plain and simple. It usually gets a response, telling me i have no skill or something along those lines, i have a funny one from a guy calling me a redneck (im irish) ?? calling me a virgin, nerd and insulting my manhood! haha ill post screenys later when i figure out how to.. o_O

Sometimes...some messages are wayyy too good to let it go with a "Hi" or a "lol"

Sometimes you just want to troll the person so damn hard.

"i owned you pookie"

for some reason, calling someone "pookie" online infuriates them beyond anything I've ever seen. usually I get flooded with hate after that and have to block them because they won't stop.

pookie...who knew that word was so powerful. try it.

I sent "No balls" because he quit as i got the "FINISH HIM" from yee old Shao Khan..

i got..
screen1.jpg

I said "Good game, apart from the quitting."

i got..
screen2.jpg

I told him "You spelt virgin wrong"

i got..
screen3.jpg

lulz! ^,^

Ha ha i respond any chance i get to hate mail. People are either really inclined to compliment you or send you hate mail for beating them with sheeva. Surprisingly i actually get more compliments than hate. I do enjoy the "Nice story Bro" and one of my favorites..."Thanks Brah." I do especially enjoy the arrogant angle the most though against haters like "I have fought much harder, you put up a good fight though...Keep practicing Brah." Yes brah is a common thread amongst my hate responses.

I have had multiple newbs say sheeva was too op in my hate mails too...every time i hear that it makes me laugh because of how hard she is to use effectively.

Got a hate mail last night about some dude telling me about all the stuff he was doing to my mom. My reply "Really? My mom passed away several years ago. Most necrophiliacs aren't that open about their strange hobbies. More power to you with your openness and confidence" He got REALLY mad and sent me a few incoherent msgs after that. :)

I think I maybe have gotten one? Don't even remember what it was.

I get a lot of messages saying good games or great -insert main character here-

Ill just send a very complicated message, like one guy called me a no skilled comboer (direct qoute) so I responded:

Comboing is what you do in such a game like this. I used the YXB combo into an ice slide or I would rush in with a YY freeze and then a YXB into my X-RAY using RT and LT. I bet you could not comprehend half of the vocablulary I just bestowed upon you because your intelligence is inferior to mine. Now get a life kid.

Thats how you respond.