Are u answering hate - PM's? If yes...

I try to freak them out.

90% of everyone on the internet is homophobic, so I'll say something like "Why would u say that? I thought we were lovers :{"

I now send random nonsense. This guy told me Johnny Cage is a ******, blah blah blah.

I responded with...

Broccoli.

that would destroy your whole "holier than thou" argument. So if you're gonna take that route, make sure you do it right.

It's better than the "holier than thou" grammar police on the internet. If you get your point across who gives a **** if your punctuation was correct in a PSN/XBL msg, especially if it was typed with a controller? Explaining how he combos got his point across perfectly fine.

I don't answer rage messages, if for some reason I get one.
But when I feel like answering, I borrow Noob's catchy phrase: "FEAR ME!"

or even JC's "I make this look easy" B-)

Eh. I get a few every now and then but I always respond to hatemail. I'm just one of those people that if you talk trash, you're not getting away with it. Well, unless they can't take the heat and they block me after the first message.

i love the hate mail lol..love it. they go on and on and on and i jus reply "u done crying?". that ticks them off...then send something again...i reply "u done crying now?". still ticks them off..they replay again lol...i reply " u done crying yet?". no ones answered me after that lol.

What are your answers to them, if you answer?

'Thank you for your message. Unfortunately, as an employee of Microsoft and a member of the Xbox abuse team, it is my duty to inform you that you have breached the terms and conditions of your XBL account in sending that abusive message. As a result, I will be deactivating your account in the next 24 hours. You will receive an email informing you of your right to appeal your ban. Please have a nice day.'

'Thank you for your message. Unfortunately, as an employee of Microsoft and a member of the Xbox abuse team, it is my duty to inform you that you have breached the terms and conditions of your XBL account in sending that abusive message. As a result, I will be deactivating your account in the next 24 hours. You will receive an email informing you of your right to appeal your ban. Please have a nice day.'

...UNREAL! hahaha i would love to use this one.

lol excellent, but happy typing this text with a controller!

That sir is just awesome! I will take the time and type it with my controller, but i have a PS3 so i will say employee of sony ;)

I now send random nonsense. This guy told me Johnny Cage is a ******, blah blah blah.

I responded with...

Broccoli.

This sir is awesome too! Can't wait until my next hate PM ;)

Im trying not to care about grammer when I do it, my point is to turn the tables and piss them off and not them piss me off, when you do that the get confused in what to say. But dont grammer police what I have to say because its the internet. Who cares?

I LOVE it! Wonder if I can use it without getting banned by Sony :p gonna try it ^_^

Same for yours DCP!

I usually go with the classic "k".

Stoopid messages like
"you block to much"
easy reply from me
"Defense wins matchs as you just saw"

Kill Them With Kindness is the Best Medicine
<3 <3

my lil bro received hate mail and his response was "can we still have sex?" lmaooooo

xD good one too

Stoopid messages like
"you block to much"
easy reply from me
"Defense wins matchs as you just saw"

Kill Them With Kindness is the Best Medicine
<3 <3

Once a just didnt block, so i thought to myself "why bother playing good then", so i just spammed mileena's F F 3 kick until he died.
He then wrote "noob spammer" and i answered "i just wanted to teach you how important it is to block" xD