Israaf, The Ghost of the Sands - Fanmade Kombatant

sp4rk

Here is my creation, Israaf.
MGKXT.jpg

SPOILERS: He is an Arabian sorcerer and prince who lost his right arm to a Shao Kahn Extermination Squad. He was revived by Edenian sorcerers, and now uses his huge ghost arm to destroy his enemies. After hearing about Liu Kang's victory in the Mortal Kombat tournament and the start of the Outworld tournament, Israaf traveled to the only place he could go to get to Outworld. He ventured to the Netherrealm where, in secrecy, trained with his fallen ancestors. He later found a portal to Outworld, and entered himself in the tournament. After losing to Sheeva early on in the tournament. He stayed in solitude until Shao Kahn was ultimately defeated by Raiden. Israaf watched as Shinnok rose again, and now is determined to side with the most powerful being he can, as to gain more power for himself. He chose to form an alliance with Shinnok and Quan Chi, and his now ready to the all-powerful sorcerer he once was.

Fatality 1 - "Spine Tingler"
Israaf puts his ghost arm into the torso of the opponent, as it is made out of pure energy, and can pass through bodies. He then grabs his opponents spine, and rips out the spine attatched to the head through the midsection of the enemy.

Fatality 2 - "Pounded Meat"
Israaf grabs the opponent with his ghost arm repeatedly slams him against the ground, similar to Hotaru's fatality in Deception.

X-Ray - Ghost's Grudge"
Startup - Israaf punches the opponent up with an uppercut.
First Hit - Israaf pounds the opponent in the stomach, while airborn, with his knee.
Second Hit - He lastly grabs his opponents head with his ghost arm and crushes, as in Goro's X-Ray.

Feedback? The name, btw, is a sin in the Quran, which i didn't even know when i made up the character/name.

(And yes, I know. The picture is gigantic.)

Last edited:
Is "Israaf" pronounced IS-RA-EF? It looks a lot like the acronym for the Israeli air force lol. I'd definitely put more thought in the name. The render looks really good, I like the scars, and the ghost arm concept. Its all original as far as I can tell.

its pronounced more like "ees-rrahf" with the double r having a roll of the tongue. you can give me a better name if you would like. Also, everything on him was taken from Raiden, Shang Tsung, Kabal, Stryker, Mileena, and Johnny Cage's renders and recolored/resized.