thats little people!

luckman5000

which mortal kombat is this from?
mk3-02.png

MK3 for the Game Boy also managed to be the worst playing conversion of a Mortal Kombat game EVER. I thought it was damn near unplayable.

yeah...the biggest combo i think you could pull off was like a @#&*^% 3 hit. i think i ended up burning that game :twisted:

the last time i played it, i was using a GBC and i dont remember havin gthat many colors....that must be what it looks like on GBA

i think thats MK2 for GB. 1 because it is the classic Sub-zero, 2 the name reads "Zero" (in MK3 for GB it reads "Sub-Zero" and 3 the subbie has the leg protectors that look like catchers gear for baseball. the MK1 and MK3+ classic versions were only shin high and didnt stick out... :) ....i feel like a dork.... :oops:

i think thats MK2 for GB. 1 because it is the classic Sub-zero, 2 the name reads "Zero" (in MK3 for GB it reads "Sub-Zero" and 3 the subbie has the leg protectors that look like catchers gear for baseball. the MK1 and MK3+ classic versions were only shin high and didnt stick out... :) ....i feel like a dork.... :oops:

wow, those are cool

o yeah, when i out the MK2 thing...the only pic that loaded was the KHAN, SUBZERO pic...i just now noticed that more loaded...my bad

finishhim000 said:
Was MK Advance really THAT bad? I've never tried it. I just know that EGM ripped it a new one. Never said why.

Ill tell u what EGM reviewed it and to me its true.

"No this 0.0 is not a misprint. Yes MK advance is that horrible. A lot of bad fighting games out there and i can say without hyperbole that this is the worst. This is the most incomplete, half-assed game."

It continues on how the cpu is cheap, so many glitches like missile attacks going through opponets and so on. Ive played it and it does suck.