I'm Seriously Starting To Hate..

Thirteenthorder

People asking me to help them boost on Ranked. Is there really no honor or satisfaction in coming across these trophies yourself? Furthermore this is RANKED, where people actually give a damn about their W/L. Sure I'll help you in Player, because I don't care about my stats there but I'm not waiting 15 minutes for a Ranked match just to help you cheat.

Discuss, comment.

One dude asked me to loose that he can get 10 wins in a row ;) while i was writting back he attacked me and then i crushed his bones, he then asked me "why you do that?", i said "lol, you didnt even wait for my answer and i dont like to loose on purpose, get this trophy the normal way, i think no one will help you."

The only trophy i help is "i'm not dead yet", cause it's pretty hard to get and it's only one round, if someone asks i mostly say yes, but only if i get one free round too. Then the 3rd round serious. I got this trophy too by asking and offering the same conditions to him.

But all the other trophies, nope, i give a sh*t, i just say "no, now die!" and then i finish him ;) (cause mostly it's not a good player)

One dude asked me to loose that he can get 10 wins in a row ;) while i was writting back he attacked me and then i crushed his bones, he then asked me "why you do that?", i said "lol, you didnt even wait for my answer and i dont like to loose on purpose, get this trophy the normal way, i think no one will help you."

The only trophy i help is "i'm not dead yet", cause it's pretty hard to get and it's only one round, if someone asks i mostly say yes, but only if i get one free round too. Then the 3rd round serious. I got this trophy too by asking and offering the same conditions to him.

But all the other trophies, nope, i give a sh*t, i just say "no, now die!" and then i finish him ;) (cause mostly it's not a good player)

Well, that's kind of hypocrytical if you think about it. You told him to do it the old fashion way.
Why didn't you practice what you preached?

Well, that's kind of hypocrytical if you think about it. You told him to do it the old fashion way.
Why didn't you practice what you preached?

He asked me to loose 2 rounds and even if i helped him, i doubt that the other 9 players he'll meet after me will let him win too and he didnt even wait for me to answer. And if he can't manage to get that trophy he shouldn't play MK online.

As i said, the only trophy i help is "i'm not dead yet", cause it's only 1 round and you can fight seriously in the 3rd then. I just feel kind of forced to help with this trophy, cause i got myself some help for it.

But you are right, it's kind of hyprocrytical.

If it's just one round that i loose to help the other guy and i will get one too then, then i mostly help.
But loosing an entire match just to help one guy to get a trophy, that's too much.

I rather get the online trophies the right way. When people ask me to let them win in ranked, then I just demolish them as my answer. Louzephyr said that if someone has to earn online trophies by boosting, then what the hell are they playing MK in the first place.

As long as I wasn't asked all the time, I wouldn't mind helping someone boost some trophies personally. I'm not bothered by my win/lose ratio (which is meaningless anyway with the amount people pad it in beginners rooms).

I don't care about trophies. Half the time I get them and I don't even know how. >.> It's not like Xbox's achievement system, I have no idea how the PS Trophy system works, and again, I don't care. Anyone who asks you to lose on ranked/player matches deserves to be torched.

I lost 3 times in a row in ranked on purpose to help 3 players. But then the requests started to become very frequent so I decided to stop.

I thought the op was gonna end his post like this:

"...playing Scorpion in ranked."

I face so many lame Scorpion players in ranked, when I actually face someone who knows what they're doing with him, I panic and lose 75% of the time. HAHA

Yea one of my friends online asked me to help him get those 10 consecutive wins and it that was when I had like 40 wins a no loses ....I told him to put some time into the game instead and practice for a little bit and that it wasn't that hard to get those 10 wins once you get familiar with the game, but he told me that he didn't have time for that he just wanted to get the achievement and move on...after that all I said to him was "WTF DID YOU GET THE GAME FOR THEN??" and deleted him off my friends list ...

Ive been asked to boost. As one guy said above me I answer them by beating them. If I can get online achievments legit without boosting then somebody else should. It may take a while, but you'll get it.

I haven't come across this in MK yet, mostly because I don't play Ranked, but it was Rampent on Brutal Legend.