So is NRS going to make the compatibilty pack mandatory?

mk4life

I've been playing online for the last few days and it seems like a lot of people still didnt download the compatibility pack. thats fine but im just not crazy about the fact that because they chose not to download the pack, we who did download skarlet/mk3 cyborg costumes cant even use it. im really hoping NRS will do something about this.

thats not the only problem. it seems like whenever u choose a klasic skin online it automatically desynchs the match during the loading screen and some skins seem to not even be there when u want to pick them

I haven't gone past 3 matches without experiencing desynchronizing from the opponent not having purchased the "Classic Costumes Pack #1"

MK's online has turned me off of the whole online-fighting experience. Fighting games are best played side-by-side.

I haven't gone past 3 matches without experiencing desynchronizing from the opponent not having purchased the "Classic Costumes Pack #1"

MK's online has turned me off of the whole online-fighting experience. Fighting games are best played side-by-side.

So true the online is killing me right now. First the lag now the desych problems.

No lag problems on 360.

I think the compatibility packs should be mandatory. If I pay for DLC I should be able to use it every match if I want to. What if a DLC character is my main, and I can't use them because some person under a rock didn't get the free pack? It's pretty lame.

Agreed, I second the idea. Mandatory for anyone, this way, you are not obligated to buy Skarlet, but, liking her or not, at least, allow who did to play against you online. Fair enough.

No lag problems on 360.

I think the compatibility packs should be mandatory. If I pay for DLC I should be able to use it every match if I want to. What if a DLC character is my main, and I can't use them because some person under a rock didn't get the free pack? It's pretty lame.

There's no reason it shouldn't be this way. They can play MK all they want, but to play online they should have to download the compatibility pack. It doesn't hurt them. They get two classic skins and I get to play the character I just paid for.

zzzz NRS

lostmybrain.jpg

No lag problems on 360.

ROFL!

10char

I rarely lag out of a match on either system. But I have seen it once in a while. That aside, what upsets me more is that they don't allow us to train against Skarlet - how the hell are we supposed to practice against her? Hope that by chance she shows up in the arcade ladder, or hope we don't get raped by her online... ugh.

I mean I'm glad that they allowed us to fight against her, that's a first and I'll give them props for that. But we should be able to practice against her too.

Yeah Xbox online play is fairly smooth and I never had d-sync problems or anything of that nature. Then I got my Ps3, and now I see what everyone is talking about. >.> I blame Kratos.

ANYWAYS, I hope NRS listens to us, and on the next patch they make it mandatory to download the compatibility pack, or at least attach it to the patch itself. Making it a separate download makes no sense, it's like saying "Hey, can't afford the DLC? No problem, now you can make sure NO ONE uses it against you!" xD

Nor really, but talking about it constantly is like beating a dead horse. They'll either do it or they won't. We'll have to wait and see.

Yeah Xbox online play is fairly smooth and I never had d-sync problems or anything of that nature. Then I got my Ps3, and now I see what everyone is talking about. >.> I blame Kratos.

ANYWAYS, I hope NRS listens to us, and on the next patch they make it mandatory to download the compatibility pack, or at least attach it to the patch itself. Making it a separate download makes no sense, it's like saying "Hey, can't afford the DLC? No problem, now you can make sure NO ONE uses it against you!" xD

Nor really, but talking about it constantly is like beating a dead horse. They'll either do it or they won't. We'll have to wait and see.

yeh and like 6 months after release online mode is MAYBE playable......