Ladies and Gentlemen of TRMK... I bring you The Man, the myth, the Noob..... RIP!

loves theses videos lol......one day i will be that drunk guy in the background yelling...one day!

when did spamming become good play liu kang throws fire dragons and its bad wow.

that noob just spamming and they were talken him up like he's the shit.

best smoke in the us really really smoke is never the best just like scorpion the best of the spammers.

does rip do any combos if i was to do that online the person would quit because that spamming not zoning.

Last edited:
Both of these guys are garbage. This makes me want to go to a tournament.

This. That was "turrable" to quote Charles Barkley. RIP dropped half of his damn special inputs in Round 2. I don't like to toot my own horn, but frankly, my Noob would straight up wreck him. RIP clearly had no in-close "pseudo-rushdown" pressure game, or true answer for a turtler -- you can tell by his complete lack of doing anything other than random "get away" specials when Kang gets in-close. The only thing that saved him was that the Liu Kang player apparently didn't know how to properly capitalize when he got in-close, because RIP would've been demolished otherwise.

Last edited:
These are the matches I hate to play, yet I still show respect to the players who play like this. A game is a game, people play it how they feel most comfortable.

That guy who used Liu Kang needs some new kombos. When are people going to understand Liu Kang has more than one ****ing kombo!

These are the matches I hate to play, yet I still show respect to the players who play like this. A game is a game, people play it how they feel most comfortable.

yah i guess its ok but the commentator's need to explain why hes doing that and not talk out of there asses.

O.G's kitanas still better

Last edited: