Underrated Games

Mercenaries 2

It's not a GREAT game but the environment being like 98% destructible is pretty awesome.

If the driving was only better...but anyway it's underrated.

pretty hard to choose, got to choose Fio and Trevor

Trevor got that whole Trunks look going on, pretty cool

Trunks looked like a cartoon version of someone from Final Fantasy to me :laugh:

Or a chibi version of Lee Chaolan from Tekken. So many options cause of his epic hair.

Rogue Galaxy. The game wasn't only underrated, I was the only person in my area who ever played it. I thought it was the best RPG I ever played. IMO, it puts Mass Effect to shame. Calling Mass Effect and RPG is like calling Gears of War an RTS.
252px-RG_EU_Cover_300.jpg

Last edited:
Spider-Man 1

I remember being at Best Buy when the game was new, and there was the demo available to play at the store. Also at the store was a cheat code book. So I set the game to make it where you play as Mary Jane. PLayed for a while and then I left the game for the next person to unexpectedly play as Mary Jane. (still had spiderman voice, which is why it was so funny)

Deadliest Warrior series. I was wrong about Legends. It is awesome as the first one. ;-)

Mortal Kombat Armageddon is also underrated. Yes it has glitches and it isn't perfect, but it is fun especially because it has characters that can be created. Though the fatality system is a bit harder at times due to timing, it is still funny and satisfying enough as a finish.

That game is pure bliss. It is one of the most hilarious games ever made. The game mechanics were very original and pleasing. The world was just... well... alive! It had very cool concepts. It was like, a mix between third person shooters with RPGs. Totally worth getting it, if you like the proposal. I still play it.

Sacrifice was kinda like Giants: Citizen Kabuto, but much, MUCH more grim and dark. Like... Dark Souls + Giants: Citizen Kabuto. The mechanics were like an RTS mixed with a RPG. It also had lots of humor, despite being tense most of the time. If you poked your creatures more than 3 times, they would complain and make references to 2000's pop culture. It was absolutely awesome.

Sounds pretty good. Hopefully the PS2 Giant: Citizen Kabuto, isn't a blue-backed disk. For some reason reason, my PS2 has a hard time reading those types of disks.

Rogue Galaxy. The game wasn't only underrated, I was the only person in my area who ever played it. I thought it was the best RPG I ever played. IMO, it puts Mass Effect to shame. Calling Mass Effect and RPG is like calling Gears of War an RTS.
252px-RG_EU_Cover_300.jpg

I would say it was it was favorite PS2 rpgs. The Insectron mini-game was surprisingly fun, though capturing them was tedious process.

Last edited:
I knew a guy who had that rouge galaxy game.

I only remember that there was a robot named steve and how I laughed at that. Other than that, I cant remember much about it