Underrated Games

never played Batman and Robin the game, but I have played Batman forever on Sega Genesis and it sucked.

Batman Rise of Sin Tzu is an underated game.

I think Halo Wars was an underappreciated strategy game, especially given it's nature as a console based RTS.

beyond good and evil: definetly deserves a sequel a long time ago.

max payne 2: lots of people didnt like the second game. i thought it was better.

gun: a good western game. but i still think RDR blew it away.

uncharted 3: whats with all the shit talking about this one? i liked it better than the first one, but not better than the second.

Before they made a name for themselves, SCE Santa Monica developed Kinetica, a futuristic racing game using the engine (also named Kinetica) that would be later be put to use in the first two GOW games. The tracks are somewhat offbeat, allow allowing the player to scale walls and ceilings, and drop from high altitudes (which provide opportunists to perform tricks). Performing tricks is not for show, it is the means to charge up your boost meter. Power-ups to augment your racer or hinder nearby opponents, but they are not as generously scattered like the Mario Kart games. The game isn't very forgiving since one mistake can cost you the race, especially when you are required to be 1st or 2nd place to beat the 2nd and 3rd seasons. I see this game as alternative to Mario Kart, one of the few racing games I like.

Last edited:
The Game Genie, although not a game was also morbidly underrated, amazing stuff unlimited lives, we didnt have to hack games back in the day to win, Codemasters and Galoob did it for us!!

lol the Game Genie underrated? No. If anything it's overrated. How about winning a game the way you were intended to?

I love how the two games I mentioned are so underrated I'm the only one here who ever heard of them. :/

Actually, I have heard Giants: Citizen Kabuto, seeing copies of it at my local stores. However, I was hesitant about getting it, not being sure what to expect.

Last edited:
That game is pure bliss. It is one of the most hilarious games ever made. The game mechanics were very original and pleasing. The world was just... well... alive! It had very cool concepts. It was like, a mix between third person shooters with RPGs. Totally worth getting it, if you like the proposal. I still play it.

Sacrifice was kinda like Giants: Citizen Kabuto, but much, MUCH more grim and dark. Like... Dark Souls + Giants: Citizen Kabuto. The mechanics were like an RTS mixed with a RPG. It also had lots of humor, despite being tense most of the time. If you poked your creatures more than 3 times, they would complain and make references to 2000's pop culture. It was absolutely awesome.

This game was great but it didn't get the sales like it's predecessor did even though it's better than the originl.

600full-jsrf%3A-jet-set-radio-future-cover.jpg

Shadow of colossus is, if anything, overrated. I played it and I couldn't even finish the game. I thought it was a pathetic excuse for an "original" concept.

"Blood Will Tell" is another underrated game I played. It had 48 bosses. :afraid:

lol the Game Genie underrated? No. If anything it's overrated. How about winning a game the way you were intended to?

Im sorry its hard to get sarcasm across in text, I thought reference to batman and robin the game and kasumi ninja would have been a give away. Try winning Ghostbusters on the NES the way you were suppossed to

Im sorry its hard to get sarcasm across in text, I thought reference to batman and robin the game and kasumi ninja would have been a give away. Try winning Ghostbusters on the NES the way you were suppossed to

s'ok... it probably would have been a giveaway if I knew anything about those games lol

This game was great but it didn't get the sales like it's predecessor did even though it's better than the originl.

600full-jsrf%3A-jet-set-radio-future-cover.jpg

Oh my god, YES. I play JSRF to this day. I really REALLY wish they had sold better. Maybe there would've been a sequel.