Underrated Games

red faction armageddon¡? i now it has nothing to do to de saga but it was a fun game to play

Final Fantasy 13 and Alice: Madness Returns weren't as terrible as people made them out to be. I enjoyed both of them.

nail'd was the fastest off road racing game ever, also, extremely fun. sold like shit : (

Last edited:
THIS:
976996114-00.jpg

and THIS:
168220.jpg

nuff said.

Also, Sacrifice was the game that Brutal Legend took inspiration for 3rd person view RTS. If you liked Brutal Legend, Sacrifice will make you think it is total crap.

Wow, the song and the video really matched up great.

Seriously man, thank you.
Did not think anyone would do it :)

There are quite a bit of great song/stage combinations actually.
Too bad the PS3 version doesn't have custom soundtrack :cry:

Alan Wake. =D

i got that game right now. i'm having a difficult time getting into it. it wasn't what i was expecting at all. i thought is was going to be scary but, it comes off a goofy to me.

@b,b,b,lp it's for the ps3 and 360. this game oozes arcade racing at its finest. half the time you don't even know what the hell is going on. then, boom you get clothes lined at 200 mph.

Good goddam that looked insane!
I love games with speed. What system is that for?

Also I'm going to have to say Blur on the 360.
Awesome racing game + custom soundtrack? Yes ma'am.

Mute this video

And watch it with this song (don't mind the picture)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WmteqrXfe68

this game is good. i have it on ps3. i was never really that much into racing games with the exception of mario kart games, but blur was great. it reminds me of an old pc game called megarace.

Kasumi Ninja for the Jaguar and Batman and Robin. Batman and Robin on the PS1 for its time was even better than Batman Arkham City. People complained about its poor controls and bad gameplay, but i had no problem with them. Im sorry but if you had problems with those silky smooth controls you should donate your consoles to people in a third world country with no electricity. They somehow, would be able to make better use out of it.

The Game Genie, although not a game was also morbidly underrated, amazing stuff unlimited lives, we didnt have to hack games back in the day to win, Codemasters and Galoob did it for us!!