4th DLC Character Discussion: Freddy Krueger~ ALL FREDDY DISCUSSION GOES HERE

Are you getting Freddy Krueger?

• Total voters
Re: 4th DLC Character Discussion~ All posts related to it go here.

I'd be ÜBER PISSED if it turned out to be Zebron, after people have been bugging Boon for Tremor on Twitter, which is WAAAAAAY more popular.

I'd laugh my ****ing arse off if it was Zebron. I'd rather it be him over Tanya.

Judging by the silhouette, it does look like another ninja, I mean most MK ninjas don't reveal their hair. Or it can be Reiko with his MK4 hairstyle.

Some things about the silhouette:
The first one MAY have been a placeholder, but remember that Rain's was not. I think it still was.

This second silhouette seems like its a little more detailed, and with the other threee practically out I don't see why it would be a place holder.

If this isn't a place holder, and it's not a completely new character, than my money is now on Reiko, which is kinda cool.

I love your sig,ppl Who make forums for "M" rated games or topics but get mad at profanity make Absolutly no sense!

OT:I'm almost positive it's just a place holder it looks so generic.

reiko.jpg

Could be...

I'd be ÜBER PISSED if it turned out to be Zebron, after people have been bugging Boon for Tremor on Twitter, which is WAAAAAAY more popular.

Dude really? your sig?

zebron looks cool

Please be shinnok my sig would be complete :)

As long as it's Spawn I wouldn't mind.
Announced at Comic Con it would make perfect sense. Though I don't think it will be a guest character, seeing as I'm a Spawn fan I would want it to be him, if any. Also he would fit right in. But really I think the silhouette is a placeholder, so it could be anyone.

Announced at Comic Con it would make perfect sense. Though I don't think it will be a guest character, seeing as I'm a Spawn fan I would want it to be him, if any. Also he would fit right in. But really I think the silhouette is a placeholder, so it could be anyone.

Is'int spawn Rares Product and microsoft owns rare?

wouldnt make sense

You do make a good point at why it is annouced at comic con

i have the feeling it will be a comic character though.

Does anybody actually like Reiko? I mean he's not the worst character in the world, but he's still fairly 2D dimmensional in my opinion.

At this point I'm almost certain its a guest character, being everytime NRS is asked about more guest characters they respond along the lines of "well we have some things we're not allowed to talk about yet." And of course all the build up they've been putting into the 4th DLC would seem rather silly for a returning player at this point.

I will credit them for finally preventing a big secret from not being prematurely leaked this time. Then again I suppose there are still 2-3 days left :p

At this point I'm almost certain its a guest character, being everytime NRS is asked about more guest characters they respond along the lines of "well we have some things we're not allowed to talk about yet." And of course all the build up they've been putting into the 4th DLC would seem rather silly for a returning player at this point.

I will credit them for finally preventing a big secret from not being prematurely leaked this time. Then again I suppose there are still 2-3 days left :p

and the fact that its ??? makes me wonder

I can see boon making the 4th DLC character named Question Mark and his actual in-game model is the silhouette

It wont be a guest character, Boon knows most of the people hates them and he is also aware of the terrible reception Kratos got, even from GOW fans. Guest characters does not belong to MK.

It wont be a guest character, Boon knows most of the people hates them and he is also aware of the terrible reception Kratos got, even from GOW fans. Guest characters does not belong to MK.

boons twitter is getting funnier and funnier

RT @PanzerKitties @noobde It's Mokap, isn't it? Noobde: Oh crap.

RT @mk9_reiko_plz mk @noobde @Sektor_Systems NO TREMOR Noobde: Uh oh.

RT @Jedno_krilo @noobde please please say it's NOT Boraichu!! Noobde: Uh oh

RT @Sektor_Systems i want to know how many signatures on a petition it would take for u 2 consider putting Tremor in as DLC Noobde: 100 mil

TY @Trygon_ @noobde If its Shujinko Im gonna be upset with you :| Noobde: Uh oh

RT @JohnMc1976 @noobde dear God no Robo-Smoke. Noobde: Uh oh.

who the hell is tremor Noobde: THANK YOU!

It won't be a guest character. The Season Pass ad description for the 4th DLC character stated that "The role and story are a mystery, but not less exciting." This means that the character has a role in the MK story (and the 10th MK tournament like the other DLC characters), which guest characters obviously cannot have.

I'm leaning more and more towards Reiko the more that I think about it and less and less from Tanya, if it isn't a new male character. The speculation shall end very soon, though, as we'll officially know who it is this Thursday at Comic-Con. :cool:

Chances are it's Reiko. He makes the most sense. To be honest I hope it's "Belokk" LOL

I think that giy never got a fair shake. He would have been an actual character but they just didn't finish him. Oh well.

At this point I'm looking forward to the next set of DLC. I mean can we get some new arenas for crying out loud ? Enough with the skins already like they are a big deal. They should release new skins every week ! Hell, they should have dress up mode where you can dress any character in whatever you like as in MKA ! Let us pick !

^I agree with this.

Also found this, there's info about dropped chars from MK:DA
http://www.mksecrets.net/mkda/eng/mkda-dev.php

They all look terrible though lol

I don't think so. It's early concepts. Most designs don't look good when they aren't fully finished.

I love the Sorceress one.
This character has no name. She is a martial arts sorceress based on Hong Kong movies. Long flowing strips of fabric magically lash at opponent and cut with hooks sewn in the ends.