4th DLC Character Discussion: Freddy Krueger~ ALL FREDDY DISCUSSION GOES HERE

Are you getting Freddy Krueger?

• Total voters

fredkrueg3r

Just thought i would start a thread JUST about this charcter as i have not seen one yet.

IMO The NRS dont even know who this character is going to be yet. I belive they have started working on a few different charcters and are not sure yet wich charcter they are going to bring out 1st. I think they have put that characters siloette there just to say to us that there will be more DLC.

So far we know Skarlett, then kenshi, then rain. Then a 4th charcter i believe to one of these:

Cyborg Smoke
Reiko
Tanya
Fujin

I do not think shinnok will be a DLC charcter as i belive they are going to keep him back for the next MK game, as a boos type character.

*On a side note, if they are giving us 2 new skins with each DLC charcter. After skarlett with mk3 cyrax and sektor, i think we will see mk1 smoke, noob and inferno scorpion.

Please post your views and who you think the 4th DLC charcter will be... Thanks.

??? DLC Character

i'm thinking by the picture it's either jarek or kai, however, if it's just a place holding picture i'm betting on Fujin

35k0mck.jpg

Who do you guys think it is??

Re: ??? DLC Character

Lol, how the hell kan that be Fujin? Fujin has long hair and his role in the next game might be big.

I'm hoping it's a placeholder instead of a character model...
I really want Tanya to be in this game. Plus it would make sense to even it out... Two Guys(Rain/Kenshi) and Two Gals(Skarlet/Tanya)

If it is a male I would like to see Kai or Fujin.

P.S. - 100th post.

Lol, how the hell kan that be Fujin? Fujin has long hair and his role in the next game might be big.
It's a placeholder pic, dude. It doesn't have to look like the character it's representing at all. They're trying to keep the 4th character a mystery for now; the long hair would ruin that. And as I replied to you in another thread when I suggested Shinnok as the 4th DLC character, role has nothing to do with the choice of DLC characters. Besides, Fujin playing a role in the next MK10 has NOT been confirmed. Not even the next game has been confirmed. Just because it is widely assumed by us fans doesn't mean it will actually come true.

If role had anything to do with choosing and not choosing DLC characters, Quan Chi would not have had such a prominent role in the story of this game nor would he have been playable. Fujin was in MKM: SZ before having a large role in MK4, so it's not like they haven't done anything like that before.

Most newcomers, casual MK fans and the like don't even know who Fujin is. Releasing him as DLC would be a great way to reintroduce him. Besides, he is one of the most popular characters from the post-Trilogy era, so why not include him?

Re: Do you think the mystery Kharacter will be a brand new person in the MK universe

That would be awesome if that came to be true. I would love to have the woman from Jade's ending or the cyberneticist from Kabal's ending and Kano's bio as DLC.

Re: Do you think the mystery Kharacter will be a brand new person in the MK universe

I hope the add Charlie Brown to the roster!!! He would kick so much a$$

It's a placeholder pic, dude. It doesn't have to look like the character it's representing at all. They're trying to keep the 4th character a mystery for now; the long hair would ruin that. And as I replied to you in another thread when I suggested Shinnok as the 4th DLC character, role has nothing to do with the choice of DLC characters. Besides, Fujin playing a role in the next MK10 has NOT been confirmed. Not even the next game has been confirmed. Just because it is widely assumed by us fans doesn't mean it will actually come true.

If role had anything to do with choosing and not choosing DLC characters, Quan Chi would not have had such a prominent role in the story of this game nor would he have been playable. Fujin was in MKM: SZ before having a large role in MK4, so it's not like they haven't done anything like that before.

Most newcomers, casual MK fans and the like don't even know who Fujin is. Releasing him as DLC would be a great way to reintroduce him. Besides, he is one of the most popular characters from the post-Trilogy era, so why not include him?

Sorry but MK10 is going to happen, with the huge success of MK9 and the ending they placed in the story mode. There's no way they are not going to make another MK.

But I agree, it most likely is a place holder silhouette.

I hope its billy bobs character from bad santa

That's what I'm thinking, and I hope it's true. Kenshi and Rain are both old characters, and they put their names down. If the ??? character was an old character why wouldn't they put their name down?

That's what I'm thinking, and I hope it's true. Kenshi and Rain are both old characters, and they put their names down. If the ??? character was an old character why wouldn't they put their name down?

It's always a possibility, but maybe it's someone from the older MK universe, they just don't want to reveal who it is right now. From what it looks like it COULD be Young Shujinko.

Who do you guys think it is??

It's Motaro. :p

Nah, seriously, I'd say the picture is a placeholder, and the 4th character will be Fujin, Reiko or Shinnok. I don't think any existing character in the canon has such a "plain" looking silhouette, except Cage in a suit.

Why do I get Kai vibes from the "???" image?