4th DLC Character Discussion: Freddy Krueger~ ALL FREDDY DISCUSSION GOES HERE

Are you getting Freddy Krueger?

• Total voters
Re: 4th DLC Character Discussion~ All posts related to it go here.

The more I think about it, the more I think we're gonna get Cyber-Smoke.
what on earth makes you say that?

not that I'm against it of course, I just highly doubt it

It wont be Freddy or Jason.

Are you basing that on actual info deconfirming them, or just making an educated guess due to it being based on a rather stupid rumor to begin with? (Which I agree with, but the clues recently dropped by NRS about their DLC plans mesh disturbingly well IMO).

If its a returning character assuming Boon wasn't trolling I am curious who this big brute character will turn out to be, as that description seems to rule out the most likely candidates like Tanya, Cyber Smoke, Fuijin, and such. Reiko's kind of a meaty guy, but his move set hardly matches the style of a heavyweight type character. Tremor fits the build and has the cult demand, but Boon has repeatedly stated he won't be appearing.

Also a MKO member recently tweeted Paulo Garcia about Cyber Smoke and got this reply: "if u get 2mil ppl to buy the dlc season pass, I'll stop what I'm doing and make Cyber Smoke.", which seems to deconfirm him.

As for crossover characters in general I wouldn't be ruling them out. Yeah the hardcore community that tends to frequent MK forums would mostly be outraged, but the general masses would likely be thrilled to use a slasher villain, famous badass game character/celebrity, etc. Unfortunately a character like Jason would likely be more profitable to release then even a popular member of the remaining MK cast.

Are you basing that on actual info deconfirming them, or just making an educated guess due to it being based on a rather stupid rumor to begin with? (Which I agree with, but the clues recently dropped by NRS about their DLC plans mesh disturbingly well IMO).

If its a returning character assuming Boon wasn't trolling I am curious who this big brute character will turn out to be, as that description seems to rule out the most likely candidates like Tanya, Cyber Smoke, Fuijin, and such. Reiko's kind of a meaty guy, but his move set hardly matches the style of a heavyweight type character. Tremor fits the build and has the cult demand, but Boon has repeatedly stated he won't be appearing.

Also a MKO member recently tweeted Paulo Garcia about Cyber Smoke and got this reply: "if u get 2mil ppl to buy the dlc season pass, I'll stop what I'm doing and make Cyber Smoke.", which seems to deconfirm him.

As for crossover characters in general I wouldn't be ruling them out. Yeah the hardcore community that tends to frequent MK forums would mostly be outraged, but the general masses would likely be thrilled to use a slasher villain, famous badass game character/celebrity, etc. Unfortunately a character like Jason would likely be more profitable to release then even a popular member of the remaining MK cast.

Is not a guess or speculation, is just common sense.

I seriously hope we dont get any character like Jason or Freddy or anything like that til they are done with the serious downloads and want some potential crap for a Halloween surprise release.

I really do hope its Tanya. For every person that doesnt like Skarlet or Tanya, there are people like me who really could care less for Kenshi (Another Noob spammer in my opinion) and Rain looks all right but nothing I would be missing if I didnt have him. Skarlet is by far and away my favorite of the 3 so far.

does anybody think it would be cool to have like Darth Vader as a DLC character? i mean i would much rather have an MK character as the 4th like Frost or Cyber-Smoke before any non-MK characters but still... i think he could be fun in this game.

does anybody think it would be cool to have like Darth Vader as a DLC character? i mean i would much rather have an MK character as the 4th like Frost or Cyber-Smoke before any non-MK characters but still... i think he could be fun in this game.

he's already in MK9, they just changed his name to Kabal ;^)

If its a guest character (wich I highly doubt)

*facepalm* followed by acts of rage.

Re: Do you think the mystery Kharacter will be a brand new person in the MK universe

It has been confirmed a countless amount of times that Skarlett would be the only new character. The person that hack the demo claims shinnok is the final character. He guessed Rain right before he was announced, so all we can do is just wait and see.

Re: Do you think the mystery Kharacter will be a brand new person in the MK universe

It has been confirmed a countless amount of times that Skarlett would be the only new character. The person that hack the demo claims shinnok is the final character. He guessed Rain right before he was announced, so all we can do is just wait and see.

I guessed Rain and Im not a hacker or Nostradamus.

Im sure it wont be shinnok <--- just speculation.

Technically, Tremor isn't a "new" Character, so he might still be it.

Also, vas is das about "Big Meaty Character with heavy moves"?

Anyone could guess that the only ninja who was in the original trilogy that was unfairly left out would be dlc

So we're basing this on what "hackers" say? Hackers that found an audio clip of Fujin being announced? But now the last DLC character is Shinnok? Sorry. But I don't think anyone knows who the last DLC character will be... Except for NRS of course.

Anyone could guess that the only ninja who was in the original trilogy that was unfairly left out would be dlc

AND has had the biggest "asking for" out of all the characters available except perhaps Cyber Smoke.

^ To be fair, the "Last DLC character being Shinnok" might mean Shinnok is the final one of all time, not #4.

AND has had the biggest "asking for" out of all the characters available except perhaps Cyber Smoke.

^ To be fair, the "Last DLC character being Shinnok" might mean Shinnok is the final one of all time, not #4.

But we don't know if there are any more coming after #4. And if so, I doubt there's any trace of information on it within the demo. lol

For a while, NRS didn't even know who the fourth character was going to be! So I'm a little skeptic on there being anything solid in the demo (or the final game) when it comes to #4... or any future characters after that.

Hacking the demo cant show you who is the last dlc character, it makes no sense. There is no relation between the demo and dlc files.

??? is the revamped Ashrah. You can quote me on that!

Actually... Don't quote me on that. lol

The only DLC character that there was any trace of on-disk was Skarlet no one can predict the DLC characters from a demo

??? is the revamped Ashrah. You can quote me on that!

Actually... Don't quote me on that. lol

That would be when I stop giving Boon my money for DLC. lol Even with my desire to have a "full game". I can't STAND Ashrah.

I can't believe more people want Cyber Smoke than any new characters.... I mean come on, he's already in this game.

Still rootin' for Tanya.