4th DLC Character Discussion: Freddy Krueger~ ALL FREDDY DISCUSSION GOES HERE

Are you getting Freddy Krueger?

• Total voters
Re: 4th DLC Character Discussion~ All posts related to it go here.

I for some reason KNOW it will be Fujin, Shinnok, or Tanya...Hoping for Fujin.

yea but u can also see hotaru havik and a bunch of other people to tho so that doesnt prove anything +if u look in cyber sz's database you will see frost and a bunch of other characters

In the story mode?

I for some reason KNOW it will be Fujin, Shinnok, or Tanya...Hoping for Fujin.

If it's Shinnok, I will choke a *****. Mark my words. I honestly hope it's Tanya.

A. Another female would be great
B. I always kinda liked Tanya. I like the look of her and I love how she's such a ****ing *****.

Team Tanya.

If it's Shinnok, I will choke a *****. Mark my words. I honestly hope it's Tanya.

B. I always kinda liked Tanya. I like the look of her and I love how she's such a ****ing *****.

Team Tanya.

I hope its Tanya too, I have a good Idea for her X-ray...

Team Tanya.

I'm just opposite. I can't stand Tanya, I find her to be a boring and cliche "bad girl" character.. and no real interesting backstory or specials to make her more interesting. Shinnok has nearly limitless possibilities in my mind, considering he's a Fallen God, and I think he's one of the more interesting characters.

To each his own.

I'm just opposite. I can't stand Tanya, I find her to be a boring and cliche "bad girl" character.. and no real interesting backstory or specials to make her more interesting. Shinnok has nearly limitless possibilities in my mind, considering he's a Fallen God, and I think he's one of the more interesting characters.

To each his own.
Yeah, but Shinnok SHOULDN'T be a playable character. Like you said, he's a fallen God. He should be of a different league. Like Kahn.

I, like other here recently, want to see Tanya the most out of those choices.

I still want Tremor or some new character, but realistically, Reiko or Fujin make the most likely candidates based on evidence in-game.

Yeah, but Shinnok SHOULDN'T be a playable character. Like you said, he's a fallen God. He should be of a different league. Like Kahn.

Sorry, but I disagree. Because he's a fallen Elder God, they likely would've stripped him of whatever power that made him one of them. He's still a God, comparable to Raiden or Fujin, but slightly worse off - the only difference being that Shinnok is (or intended to be) confined to the Netherrealm.

Team Tanya.

Team Tanya right here! I cant wait.

Sorry, but I disagree. Because he's a fallen Elder God, they likely would've stripped him of whatever power that made him one of them. He's still a God, comparable to Raiden or Fujin, but slightly worse off - the only difference being that Shinnok is (or intended to be) confined to the Netherrealm.
Yeah, the Elder Gods stripped him of his amulet, where a lot of his power came from (it was also a Kamidogu). That's what the whole hubbub surrounding the Elder Sub-Zero and Mythologies was about; if Sub-Zero were to get Shinnok's amulet back for Quan Chi, he'd be at full power and he could escape from the Netherrealm.

To each his own.

This.Im with you on that one.

This.Im with you on that one.
Tanya is not a cliche "evil girl" character. That would mean she merely be a lady henchmen of a powerful, evil figure, which isn't true; she is more than that. She wasn't even revealed to be evil until her MK4 ending, where she led Liu Kang into a trap and ultimately his death at the hands of Shinnok. She doesn't just betray good people, she betrays evil people, too. Have you seen her Deception ending? There are no "cliche bad girls" in MK, and yes, I'm counting Kira.

If they release Tanya, I want a design close to Kitana's, Jade's, Mileena's and Skarlet's: slutty, undressed and fights like a whore.

But, I want Reiko...

Why the hell do some of you want Shinnok as a playable Character when you know he is gonna be the Shoa Kahn of MK2 ? It's either gonna be Tanya , Reiko , Shunjinko , or a totallly new character that will be important in the story mode of MK2

Why the hell do some of you want Shinnok as a playable Character when you know he is gonna be the Shoa Kahn of MK2 ? It's either gonna be Tanya , Reiko , Shunjinko , or a totallly new character that will be important in the story mode of MK2

Because he is some peoples favourite character

not like he has elder god power

because he dont have his amulet

and they have a model of him already

@BruceNorris I ment by i dont want her in

I'm not all that interested in Shinnok, Fujin, or Tanya. If it's not Cyber Smoke, I want someone completely new and original.