4th DLC Character Discussion: Freddy Krueger~ ALL FREDDY DISCUSSION GOES HERE

Are you getting Freddy Krueger?

• Total voters
Fujin 4th DLC character? YES OR NO?

FUJIN IN MK9?
Ok so Ive heard people say that Fujin can quite possibly be the 4th dlc slot. The reason being the youtube video of the announcer saying Fujin. Which I agree is legit and really is the announcer voice cuz he has that weird echoy tone like how he says Skarlet. But I don't think that really confirms anything though. All it confirms is that the announcer was asked to record his name and that's about it. Dont believe me? Then watch the Brutality recording video on youtube. Which is in fact real as well but Boon confirmed on twitter that they indeed had Brutalities in mind for MK9 but did not have enough time to include it in the game.

(Heres the brutality recording)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Esq_AbRN-i0&feature=related

(Fujin voice recording video...at 1:01 and mutiple times at the end)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRrzi5ndp1o

MY CONCLUSION
So my theory is Fujin and Brutalities have something in common. Which is they both were considered to be in the game at one point or another but did not make the cut. For all we know Fujin was either considered to be in the games roster or DLC. Either way in my opion I don't think he will be the 4th DLC.

Does anyone agree or disagree? Im curious to see how many Fujin is 4th DLC believers are on these boards......

Re: Fujin 4th DLC character? YES OR NO?

I doubt he'll be the mystery 4th, but I do want to see him as DLC in the future. Fujin is a crazy underrated character that they seriously need to do more with.

Re: 4th DLC Character Discussion~ All posts related to it go here.

I honestly think it's Fujin. The basemale figure basically narrows it down to a male and the fact that his name is in the game as Skarlet's base costume was reassures it for me.

It's Reiko (because of his huge hype) or Deagon (a need for him to be rooted deeper in MK universe).

So, fourth character eh? If it were a xbox 360 exclusive, and I know it might not be, what if it was a villain? Stop thinking Master Chief or Insert Gears of War Character Here, it could be Arbiter or Insert Gears of War Villain Here.

I still say it's probably Reiko, from the shape of the body.

If the 4th character is Fujin, I have an idea for his x-ray. Fujin unleashes a gale of wind that knocks the opponent tumbling into the air, amidst the chaos a number of things to happen, some of my personal favorites include: the opponent grips the ground and then either their nails rip off or the tips of their fingers break completely back, and of course the opponent folds over at either the neck or the waist (snapping the spine). I really think intense finger damage (especially the nails ripping out) could really get people's "ew!" factor going at a high rate.

Re: Fujin 4th DLC character? YES OR NO?

I doubt he'll be the mystery 4th, but I do want to see him as DLC in the future. Fujin is a crazy underrated character that they seriously need to do more with.

Underated because the masses dont know of him or care
Overated on this forum

Okay guys I think it will be young Shunjinko and i'll tell you why. I honestly believe Liu Kang is dead like dead in Story Mode and in Arcade mode and probably Kung Lao also. Their deaths in the game just felt "different" as if Netherealm studios was trying to close the chapter on those two which I don't have a problem with. Shunjinko will be the new "hero" and will be released to show us a tab bit of his future in MK10 in his arcade ladder ending. I think releasing the younger version of him (adolescent) would be great because we will see a new older and mature version in MK10 which he can more of a backstory of what happen in between games.

Okay guys I think it will be young Shunjinko and i'll tell you why. I honestly believe Liu Kang is dead like dead in Story Mode and in Arcade mode and probably Kung Lao also. Their deaths in the game just felt "different" as if Netherealm studios was trying to close the chapter on those two which I don't have a problem with. Shunjinko will be the new "hero" and will be released to show us a tab bit of his future in MK10 in his arcade ladder ending. I think releasing the younger version of him (adolescent) would be great because we will see a new older and mature version in MK10 which he can more of a backstory of what happen in between games.

Im sure it will be a new character, and if it is not and end up being Shujinko I will be really dissapointed...

I hope it is Fujin because adding another god to the mix definitely wouldn't hurt... as for Frost I wouldn't be too stoked for, seeing how she has the same abilities as Subzero, were as Fujin would add someone with air abilities to the mix... I don't think the silhouette depicting the fourth dlc is conclusive, to me it just seems like an ambiguous male figure

and lastly Bo Rai Cho would be cool in my opinion

I honestly believe that it's going to be Reiko. I suspect that they will introduce him in this game to set him up as the successor to Shao Kahn and future boss. I may be wrong, but that's my reasoning.

I honestly believe that it's going to be Reiko. I suspect that they will introduce him in this game to set him up as the successor to Shao Kahn and future boss. I may be wrong, but that's my reasoning.

This is my second theory as well , Reiko being being the successor to Shoa Kahn and the boss of the game after MK10

The Role And Story Is A Mystery But No Less Exciting

I Think It Could Be Reiko,I Mean Not Much Is Know About Him.

It's either Tremor or Hornbuckle.

It's either Tremor or Hornbuckle.
I would be very disappointed if it were Tremor. I honestly can't stand the infatuation with him and Chameleon. As much as I want an earth-controlling character, I would prefer him to be the God of Earth, or at least not some Scorpion look-alike working for the Black Dragon.

Luckily, he isn't a canon character and Ed Boon hates him as much as I do, so there's absolutely no chance of him appearing as DLC ever, and he'll never make it into the MKverse again.

Wow, no one wants a brand new character??

Wow, no one wants a brand new character??

I wouldn't mind, but my predictions are based off of facts, and not my own opinions.

Based on the silhouette of the character (if it bears any meaning) and the mystery behind the character, I have narrowed my guesses down to Tremor or Hornbuckle. I think it will more likely be Hornbuckle because his story would be more of a mystery, but I would not count out the possibility of Tremor.

Reiko would be a good guess, but I don't believe it's him at all. I think they will wait until the next game for him. Although there is some evidence to support a Reiko theory. He seemed to have been mentioned in story mode along with Kenshi. Kenshi is in, so it would make sense to think that Reiko would be too.

Shinnok is a nice guess too, considering he was seen at the end of story mode. But I think he'll be the boss of the next game, so they wouldn't reduce him to minor DLC as for now.

But I believe without a doubt that the 4th DLC character will be either Tremor or Hornbuckle.