View Poll Results: Are you getting Freddy Krueger?

Voters
367. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

242 65.94%
  • Compatibility Pack Only

64 17.44%
  • No (BOYCOTT)

61 16.62%
Page 154 of 215 FirstFirst ... 54104144150151152153154155156157158164204 ... LastLast
Results 3,061 to 3,080 of 4300

Thread: 4th DLC Character Discussion: Freddy Krueger~ ALL FREDDY DISCUSSION GOES HERE

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Re: 4th DLC Character Discussion: Freddy Krueger~ ALL FREDDY DISCUSSION GOES HERE

Quote Originally Posted by TaBB3rnackle92 View Post
    I honestly believe anyone would have been a better choice. Sigh, I don't see the point in Freddy. Money? I guess.
    no, Freddy is dumb, but it could have been alot worse. Master Chief is the worst character that could have ever been added, I will stand by this statement forever

Twitter
    @DRapture17
    Xbox Live
    drapture17
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: The Freddy Boycott.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Cowan View Post
    Please tell me he comes with the compatibility pack and I don't have to spend 5 precious dollars on the crap that is Freddy.
    As of now skins come in the free compatability pack.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: 4th DLC Character Discussion: Freddy Krueger~ ALL FREDDY DISCUSSION GOES HERE

Won't be downloading the compatibility pack.
    Now I'm actually glad the comp packs aren't compulsory, I have all three characters so far but Freddy put things in perspective.
    I have nothing against Freddy otherwise, I just want to have a pure MK experience. (Xbox user)

Team DCP Head Cheerleader Alisa's Avatar
    Twitter
    @RedShadowKick
    PSN
    OMGJohnnyCage
    UMK DS
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tittiemcnuggets View Post
    Hay guyz, what's going on in this thread?
    You have to ask!? :P

Xbox Live
    yautjared
    PSN
    yautjared
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

lol, suddenly Rain is not more the "subject of the week" and Freddy's discussion is blowing out of proportion, lots of mixed emotions , specially hatred for him, NRS and Ed Boon !! lmao !!

Anyway, maybe NRS is trying to build a new tradition inside MK universe, the same way they did with Friendships and Babalities : having guests characters that , somehow, can act violently inside the game, and , have some fan base coming from diferent franchises.
    Skarlet : Kunoichi warrior, Kodachi master, Kunai expert.

PSN
    MACH_RIDER
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sky Valley View Post
    Master Chief is the worst character that could have ever been added, I will stand by this statement forever
    I can agree with the bit about Master Chief. That would just be bumblingly stupid and a true sell-out, and I like Halo.

Now, Fulgore is a guest character I can get behind.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dubs Saibot View Post
    I can agree with the bit about Master Chief. That would just be bumblingly stupid and a true sell-out, and I like Halo.

Now, Fulgore is a guest character I can get behind.
    hell yeah, fulgore all the way. but he's always reminded me of sektor in a way. oh well, more badass robots

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

---snip---
    ---snip---
    Last edited by juicy505; 07-02-2013 at 06:41 AM.

Xbox Live
    yautjared
    PSN
    yautjared
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Predator and Ryu Hayabusa could be wellcome received guests !! XD

Twitter
    @https://twitter.com/GundamGamer1
    PSN
    PAWDM
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: The Freddy Boycott.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Wraith View Post
    LOL, what is so funny? Please, don't laugh that way. People will start thinking we invade games and throw up that classic line "EUAHUEHUAHEUAHEUAHEUH GIBE MONI PLIS". Brasil is much more than trees, people.

ON TOPIC: Only 1 skin? Hell I'm thinking about quitting MK...
    It's because drapture17 said unmasked sub-zero skin would make people happier, while most sub-zero fans hate him unmasked xD

And after Freddy, I'm laughing easily for anything xD

Anyway, I think the guy only confirmed 1 skin. The other one he didn't notice yet.
    Games I'm waiting for:
    1) Super Duper Mario Galaxy 2 with 100 more Stars and Toad as playble character
    2) Ultimate Super Smash Bros. Brawl Ex Plus Alpha Turbo II Collector's Tournament Edition

PSN
    MACH_RIDER
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sky Valley View Post
    hell yeah, fulgore all the way. but he's always reminded me of sektor in a way. oh well, more badass robots
    I can see the resemblance, they've both got kind of a Predator thing going on, with the helmet designs and faux-hair. Fulgore has those wrist blades too.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by yautjared View Post
    lol, suddenly Rain is not more the "subject of the week" and Freddy's discussion is blowing out of proportion, lots of mixed emotions , specially hatred for him, NRS and Ed Boon !! lmao !!

Anyway, maybe NRS is trying to build a new tradition inside MK universe, the same way they did with Friendships and Babalities : having guests characters that , somehow, can act violently inside the game, and , have some fan base coming from diferent franchises.
    least the friendships and babalities is an original idea, seems its becoming more rare to find a fighting game out there that doesn't have a guest character.

Created by NS922

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

freddy is my favorite pedophile evar!

Xbox Live
    yautjared
    PSN
    yautjared
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by UCFReiko View Post
    least the friendships and babalities is an original idea, seems its becoming more rare to find a fighting game out there that doesn't have a guest character.
    maybe is a new pattern that games developers are looking for to follow ..... a market tendency, perhaps.

Twitter
    @https://twitter.com/GundamGamer1
    PSN
    PAWDM
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by yautjared View Post
    Predator and Ryu Hayabusa could be wellcome received guests !! XD
    Ryu Hayabusa will never be in MK because he is more ninja than any MK ninja. xD
    Games I'm waiting for:
    1) Super Duper Mario Galaxy 2 with 100 more Stars and Toad as playble character
    2) Ultimate Super Smash Bros. Brawl Ex Plus Alpha Turbo II Collector's Tournament Edition

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Said this in another thread but, for those who did not see it (it is now closed), do NOT make any more Freddy related threads. Keep ALL Freddy related discussion in this thread.

Also, STOP putting offensive comments in people's rep. Anyone who does so will get an infraction.

People are free to share their opinions and you are free to disagree with them but don't go flaming in neg comments.

~Thank you, especially to all the people who managed to still be a mature adult throughout the 4th character revelation.

I am a big Freddy fan but I don't agree with him being in the game. MK9 seems like such a joke now, imo. I was hoping they would reveal an MK character.....

EDIT: **** it, saw his gameplay, LOOKS AWESOME.
    Last edited by Jade; 07-22-2011 at 02:01 AM.

Team Chris Redfield
    CM Punk > You

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

I'm a bit disappointed, I was hoping that it would be a brand new character (ninja), but I'm not going to lose sleep over this, it could have been worse, I'll download him for sure, play with him for a few days and then use him as a training dummy.

I'm not against the idea of having Fulgore as the 360's exclusive, Rare is owned by Microsoft and Midway used to make the arcade cabinets for KI.

Xbox Live
    The most useless thing I own
    PSN
    B13-Helghast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: 4th DLC Character Discussion~ All posts related to it go here.

Quote Originally Posted by Javoo on Fire View Post
    cyrax is very similar to predator i thinks xD
    Yeah they're in fact slightly based on the predator masks look and awesome sig lol'd at that one but I'm a bit dissapointed that it's not Robert Englund though but still love the character hehe.
    I wish...

Kombatant
    PSN
    Kogia_breviceps
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I can't help but wonder about the ability of many members of this forum to function in normal society. Some of the reactions to this news have been borderline psychotic (for and against).

If you are one of the people who feels they have a VERY strong opinion on this and are feeling large levels of anger (either over the news itself or other peoples opinion of the news), then I would suggest a long course of relaxation therapy and maybe another gentle hobby like flower-arranging or knitting (soft wooden needles only is advisable).

Xbox Live
    The most useless thing I own
    PSN
    B13-Helghast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kogia View Post
    I can't help but wonder about the ability of many members of this forum to function in normal society. Some of the reactions to this news have been borderline psychotic (for and against).

If you are one of the people who feels they have a VERY strong opinion on this and are feeling large levels of anger (either over the news itself or other peoples opinion of the news), then I would suggest a long course of relaxation therapy and maybe another gentle hobby like flower-arranging or knitting (soft wooden needles only is advisable).
    Sounds good though
    I wish...

Page 154 of 215 FirstFirst ... 54104144150151152153154155156157158164204 ... LastLast

Thread Information