4th DLC Character Discussion: Freddy Krueger~ ALL FREDDY DISCUSSION GOES HERE

Are you getting Freddy Krueger?

• Total voters
like Freddy could have been given a Halloween release or something .

freddy was always a possiblity, just one that only a few people took serious, and It was always Haloween DLC pack related when brought up

releasing him near halloween would have been better IMO, or not have him at all really, but hey. It could have been worse

People need to look outside these MK fan forums.

This is a huge boost in publicity for NRS.

On another gaming forum I use this was posted, not a SINGLE negative thing has been said about Freddy.

You need to realize that overall few people could give a shit less about this "pure" MK crap.

We like to play a badass fighting game where you kill people. We don't care about having an all MK roster. We care about having fun, and kicking ass.

While people here might be raging and crying over Freddy, many many more are saying **** YEAH FREDDY! outside of these forums.

This will be a great move on NRS's part and be a great thing for Mortal Kombat overall.

I swear to GOD, I couldnt have said it better my self! LONG LIVE FREDDY KRUEGER AND MORTAL KOMBAT!!!!!

Re: Wait, If freddy's the 4th DLC Character...

Well.. it says DLCBASEMALE, so it may just be a regular male model without clothes or anything added on it?

Re: Wait, If freddy's the 4th DLC Character...

thank god they scapped that wuss from this game

but fredy also sucks.....so I dont even care anymore

WTF? Freddy? This is the first I've heard of this. Is this for real? And yep, I'll be getting him as I bought the season pass but Freddy Krueger as the 4th DLC character? Really? That surprises the shit outta me. There's gonna be many pissed I would say as a lot of people hate guest characters.

Wow! Dissapointed that its Freddy instead of Jason. Jason is so much more gruesome! Freddy is all about his mental nightmare terror. Bringing him into MK he is just a regular guy with claws. Jason's is better suited for the game in my opinion. He is a hulking beast! In the real world Freddy is just a regular man. Boo!!!!!!!

So far I have Kenshi but, I will proly only get be getting Rain as my next DLC.

Re: Word From A MK Fan.

I'm infuriated that he's in, and I'm boycotting him, but I hope that we're still cool.
Even though we have differing opinions on this, I hope we can get past this.

I just want my opinion respected too. ;-)

EDIT:
Maskless Sub-Zero isn't enough for me to get the compatibility pack.

I seriously don't understand your logic. You should honestly just go play a different game if you don't want people to play with who they bought. How can we respect your opinion when you don't respect our money and what we paid for?

But can't seem to get NOTHING through to you