4th DLC Character Discussion: Freddy Krueger~ ALL FREDDY DISCUSSION GOES HERE

Are you getting Freddy Krueger?

• Total voters
Re: Kruegstas's Unite

screw Freddy! why him?? i really wanted Tanya! :_mad:

http://www.trmk.org/forums/group.php?groupid=79

Oh God, honey, my heart bleeds for you...not really. I can imagine you see it's Freddy- "WHAT??? NO TANYA?!?!? GYAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!" *destroys entire room* Now listen. In all seriousness, if you hate Freddy so much, stay the hell away from the Freddy supporter threads. Now GTFO and go back and stew in your hater threads and cry yourself to sleep tonight. COUNT ME AS A KRUEGSTA!!!

Re: Freddy Krugar thoughts?

I like his fatlities, But he doesn't belong in MK, And his new version sucks, 70's Freddy was MUCH scarier, and cooler.
And the Wolverine reference is spot on, Although Marvel would maybe have some good additions to the Mk universe (Deadpool)

Re: The F*ck Freddy Boycott.

Well as much as people are angered over Krueger's announcement... Boon just tweeted that the response to the announcement was awesome and overwhelming.

Re: Word From A MK Fan.

a bit off topic, but Aldo, can u stop rubbing liu kang in everyone's face? we get it. he's your main. he's my main too. but in every thread i've seen u in, u always have to say something about him. it doesn't mean ur the best liu kang player.

not trying to sound like an ass, but just saying. calm down with the liu kang..

I am going to come out and say it; I'm FOR guest characters. They bring new blood in MK from other genres/areas, and that's always a good thing.

I was always saying "#4 is probably a guest character due to the fact that they have to 'make some noise' with UMVC3 being announced" and I was right. I was NOT, however, thinking it was going to be Freddy or Jason, I thought those would be more Octoberish.

I'm confident Kreuger will play well, as NRS has shown themselves surprisingly adept at making Guest Characters play well.

I'm not sure if I want to download Freddy, though; I've just never cared for him as a person/thingy....

Totally in this, UP WITH FREDDY
I wish I had the ability to change my TRMK Name, I would make it FreddyKrueger2011, Alas.
GO FREDDY!!!!!!!!!

Re: Are you buying/not buying Freddy Krueger

I'll get the compatibility pack, but if getting the pack means I have to fight him in ladder mode, then I won't get it. I'm not like a raging hate machine for Freddy, but I just don't think he fits in.

Re: The F*ck Freddy Boycott.

freddy kruegers the last DLC because future characters refused to be in the same game as him

I'm sure is not Ed Boon's fault , the guy deserves all our respect, he fought hard to have this game made, he put "blood and guts", hard work, support and love for MK in this game, and, still, gives support and it's an incredible guy, class act.

But, he works for a powerful company, that can act as a dictator tyrant giving orders sometimes, orders that should be done ..... WB does not have the same passion for MK as Ed, for WB, MK is just a product that sells well and make profit, and so, they are using "their" product to promote others stuffs that WB, fortunately or unfortunately, owns.

So, Ed try to minimize some negative impacts, putting stuff that he can control at some level, but, trying to respect the maximum he can the MK fans; keeping in the line with the proposal the new game brings : violence and gore. They did Kratos, but, tried the best to make him "presentable" enough inside the MK game.

So, I'm sure Ed will soon enough be aware about the mixed reactions, and the negative part of feedback regarding Freddy Krueger, but he will not hate fans because of that, and, will try his best to deal with the situation, because he is a fantastic MK fan in the end.

I wish I could believe you.

But does this sound like Boon is in any way sad, embarrassed, or ashamed by having his game destroyed:

noobde "Holy Cow the audience reaction to our 4th DLC was AWESOME! Overwhelming !!"

@Everyone being a dick to goddess, how about all of you look for me her and DCP in a KOTH fight and fight us. Stop picking on a girl.

Their are many threads trying to hate on Kruger just trying to make a haven for the fans

And you're one of the people who are just rubbing it in their faces making them more mad. Doesn't make you mature as them does it?

Just stop being so scruby about it and talk it out when he komes out in a fight in MK. Do you have a PSN? If so, look for me when you think you're ready to fight me after he komes out. Stop the talk and start the walk.

Oh, I forgot to add:

I'm sticking with my chosen guns: Mandetory Comp. Packs. People are paying for Freddy, they have the right to be able to use something they payed for online.

Re: Freddy Krugar thoughts?

All preconception aside, I think that he's a nice addition to the game. Perhaps not from a purist's point of view (which I am), but at the end of the day, we got our nostalgic roster minus or pending Cyber Smoke. I understand we would like to see Tanya, Fujin, Reiko or (insert name here), but oddly enough I feel Freddy adds a whimsical touch to the game which was badly missing in my opinion. Just look, we all wanted Rain, his release came and went and we were already looking forward to the next release. We react this way because we feel entitled, I mean, lets demand that Capcom add Cyber Ken or Zombie Ryu and see how that goes. Lets just be happy that we have a developer that is actually interacting with us and giving us what we want (mostly).

And you're one of the people who are just rubbing it in their faces making them more mad. Doesn't make you mature as them does it?

Just stop being so scruby about it and talk it out when he komes out in a fight in MK. Do you have a PSN? If so, look for me when you think you're ready to fight me after he komes out. Stop the talk and start the walk.

I understand wut u mean and no i dont have psn but if i had id look forward to it
i know i rubbed it in harshly, but it's not like i knew krueger was going to be the dlc and when i came to the forums to see all the hate i wanted to show him some love

I wish I could believe you.

But does this sound like Boon is in any way sad, embarrassed, or ashamed by having his game destroyed:

noobde "Holy Cow the audience reaction to our 4th DLC was AWESOME! Overwhelming !!"

man, Ed is a fox, the guy is brainy smart ...... he does not get stressful easily, and so, of course people in the next days will just toss thousands of hate twitters msgs for him, and , he will know about , but, he just take lightly the negative critics, he knows that not everyone is obligated to love his ideas, just because he is a MK creator ............

I'm sure is not Ed Boon's fault , the guy deserves all our respect, he fought hard to have this game made, he put "blood and guts", hard work, support and love for MK in this game, and, still, gives support and it's an incredible guy, class act.

But, he works for a powerful company, that can act as a dictator tyrant giving orders sometimes, orders that should be done ..... WB does not have the same passion for MK as Ed, for WB, MK is just a product that sells well and make profit, and so, they are using "their" product to promote others stuffs that WB, fortunately or unfortunately, owns.

So, Ed try to minimize some negative impacts, putting stuff that he can control at some level, but, trying to respect the maximum he can the MK fans; keeping in the line with the proposal the new game brings : violence and gore. They did Kratos, but, tried the best to make him "presentable" enough inside the MK game.

So, I'm sure Ed will soon enough be aware about the mixed reactions, and the negative part of feedback regarding Freddy Krueger, but he will not hate fans because of that, and, will try his best to deal with the situation, because he is a fantastic MK fan in the end.

This is true. Like a parent he loves us no matter how many tantrums we throw and even though he tries to make everyone happy, it's just not possible.

I understand wut u mean and no i dont have psn but if i had id look forward to it
i know i rubbed it in harshly, but it's not like i knew krueger was going to be the dlc and when i came to the forums to see all the hate i wanted to show him some love

And? So? He's still a konsider a guest character in MK. You rubbing it in their faces proves nothing boo. Let them be immature about it. Being immature back isn't gonna make you a better person.