Last edited:
i dont know if this is better than what other people have but
mid screen no meter
7 hits F2,2,B1,raising karma, F2,2,B1 28%
2,1,raising karma,F2,2,B1
mid screen X ray
7 hits F2,2,B1, raising karma, X ray 42%

Last edited:
He's definately a range character. People are obsessed with using tele-furry since it contacts you anywheres on the field.

Please put how many HITS your combo has, otherwise I won't be able to add it.

Kenshi thread updated with tactics, inputs, and combos.

Thank you.

i was just fighint against him in ranked....and he had pretty stylish moves.
going to get him this week...and try him out :)

Just wanted to say his 1st Fatality "Scatterbrained" is Up, Down, Up, Down, Block (sweep). You can confirm it if you need to with the Fatality tutorial for Kenshi.

13th in your vs spammers section, you make it sound like kenshi's blade reflect can't stop noob's shadows. It can, it just doesn't reflect them.

13th in your vs spammers section, you make it sound like kenshi's blade reflect can't stop noob's shadows. It can, it just doesn't reflect them.

You mean, Kenshi Reflect Blade dissipates Noobs Shadow Rush, but, doesn't reflect back, right ?

Anyway, Kenshi can stop the Shadow Run , hum ?

You mean, Kenshi Reflect Blade dissipates Noobs Shadow Rush, but, doesn't reflect back, right ?

Anyway, Kenshi can stop the Shadow Run , hum ?

Yes, that is what I meant.

He can stop both shadows, the run and slide. I dunno about the up shadow though, usually when I'm that close I don't worry about that move or I'm jumping when I get hit by it.

corner no meter 45%

JP - F2,2,B1 - 2,1,B2 - 1,1,4 xx rising karma - 1,1,4 xx spirit charge

Purple Rain said:
Just to clarify, the X-Ray is 49% WITHOUT the jump punch, 52% with it.

thats right, my bad. thanks.

He's definately a range character. People are obsessed with using tele-furry since it contacts you anywheres on the field.

And it's instantaneous. People are going to abuse this move like crazy. Basically, if you're at a distance you have to hold the block button and take tiny dashes inbetween your blocks to get close to Kenshi because there's barely anything to look at to know when to block this move......going to be very annoying.

ya. He kinda reminds me of noob. He has a some get off me specials and kombos.

Lol, I love how my phone autocorrects combos with kombos