Season Pass Discussion Thread

Re: Season Pass problem

Maybe it's not something that needs downloading, just needs to be on record that you bought it as you buy the other DLC.

It did not work through live to dl skarlett with the pass but if you load the game up it free under the extras section

I loaded up Mortal Kombat today and was offered the Season Pass to download after it checked for updates. After purchasing it and downloading it I go into the extras section and it still says I have to pay 1200 MS to get Skarlet. Can any tell me the step by step on what they did to get the new kontent working and what I may be doing wrong. I contacted NetherRealm and they said it should all be free now but it isn't. Any help ASAP would be appreciated.

i still cant get my season pass to work. im on the phone with the xbox live people and they cant help me.

Season Pass Problem

All right, so I bought the MK season pass from the in-game store. I was looking forward to saving the $5. But now, I have a huge problem. It was my understanding that after buying the pass, that I would be able to download the characters at no cost as they come out. So, looking at Skarlett in the in-game store, I was shocked to see that not only is it not free, it now costs 3x more than before I downloaded the pass! I just spent 1200 MS points ($15) on the pass, and now it says that in order to get Skarlett, I have to pay another 1200 points! I checked in the XBL Marketplace and it's still only 400 points to buy her there. So I don't know what to do. I've redownloaded the pass three times, tried downloading skarlett without adding the points I need to buy the 1200, and restarted my xbox twice, all to no avail. No matter what I do, I can't get her to show up at even the original 400 points, much less the 0 points that I'm entitled to. Does the pass take a while to go into effect or something? If I can't figure is out, I'm calling somebody at the company and demanding my $15 back.

I'm having the same problem, I bought the pass and the game is trying to charge me again for Skarlet. PLEASE HELP!!!

Re: Season Pass Problem

oh this is a bunch of ******** if thats the case.....my understanding was this was gonna be done the same way THQ did WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2011's All Axxxes Pass. for $10 you got all the DLC packs as they came out. as one time cost for everything, and it worked perfectly. so if i just blew $15(that i really dont have) and have to spend more money on this, im gonna be even more pissed. i just wanna play my damn game. why is this so freaking hard?

Re: Season Pass Problem

they told me its a strong possibility that i wont get my money back and couldnt help me with the issue

Re: Season Pass Fail

Fail indeed. At first it refused to download and now it's saying we have to pay ANOTHER 15 bucks? This is ********, man!

Just got off the phone and they said someone would get a hold of me in 72 hours. And they did say they have been having problems with alot of the DLC today.

I got the exact same problem! This is ********!!! if anyone finds a remedy, pls post it as soon as possible.