Season Pass Discussion Thread

Re: Season Pass Fail

I bought the season pass and then I has to actually go and open it up again to download it. Once I did that it said everything was already purchased. Then I had to go to skarlet and download her there.

Re: Season Pass Problem

the xbox live people. i was on the phone with them for 30 mins and they couldnt help me. they just gave me a ref code and told me to call back

Re: Season Pass Problems Thread

There seems to be some problems with the Season Pass, but lets refrain from calling anyone names and let Microsoft figure it out.

Until then, make sure you are trying to Download Scarlet AFTER the Season Pass via the in-game Menus and not the Xbox Marketplace Dashboard. Those should work best, and how it worked for me.

There seems to be some problems with the Season Pass, but lets refrain from calling anyone names and let Microsoft figure it out.

Until then, make sure you are trying to Download Scarlet AFTER the Season Pass via the in-game Menus and not the Xbox Marketplace Dashboard. Those should work best, and how it worked for me.

Thanks, Pat for merging threads.
Did you just ReDL SPass or what?

I never had a problem and it worked for me. I bout the Season Pass then exited the game just to be on the safe side, and when I reloaded MK, the compatibility patch was gone and Skarlet was available in the in-game store for 0 MSP. I just figured the game would need the reboot to recognize the SP. Whether or not it was necessary, I have no idea. But I had no issues, so who knows.

oh damn, i thot i was the only one with the problem. now that i here that even if u dl thru the in game store u still get the problem.

i got overly excited and purchased/downloaded it thru xbl dashboard...then i read the fine print -.-. so i moved the downloaded pass from my HD to my XB, redownloaded the season pass thru in game store and still no effect. hopefully the dev's will pick up on this and maybe this forum and fix the problem. ill give it some time until i call and raise hell over the phone with XB/MS or email the devs.

Re: Season Pass Fail

They said they needed my phone number and that he would give the info to someone that would give me a call from microsoft. This guy was not sure what the problem was and also said that they have been having a problem with other DLC as well. As soon as I hear something I will make another post letting you know what to do.

To me it worked fine, if it helps after you buy the pass who is a few kb file from the live menu you will put the game and it will download her from the startup like a update not from the 360 menu and also you can download the file again from the extra menu of the game.

I'm not purchasing ANY more DLC until they find either a solution to this or a fix. This is complete ********.

Having problems with Season Passes? Restart Xbox, Start MK9, Choose Extras, Downloadable Content. See if Skarlet is now 0 Points.

Could someone get a picture or screenshot of the price? Talking to XboxSupport on twitter and I don't have way to get one.

Not sure if this is related at all but i have had issues purchasing Microsoft Points and keep getting the following error when attempting to add my Paypal Account into my UK XBox Live Account:

Unable to complete your request. We cannot complete your request now, please try again later.
If you get this message more than once, report it as recurring problem.

Having problems with Season Passes? Restart Xbox, Start MK9, Choose Extras, Downloadable Content. See if Skarlet is now 0 Points.
I was able to get Skarlet this morning by, quitting MK to the dashboard, then restarting. Also, DLC WILL NOT download while MK is running.

The thing I am wondering about are the skins packs, aren't they supposed to be included with the Season Pass? Mine is still showing to cost 400 MS points. The slide from the front page clearly says' "...access to 8 skins." Or are they releasing more skins in addition to Smoke and Noob?

Image I am referring to:
ms_promo_noob_smoke.jpg

Last edited:

So I downloaded through the Xbox Marketplace and it has skarlet for 1200 MPS through the game and 400 through Xbox Marketplace. Isnt it supposed to be free?

I tried what Patrick McCarron said and that didnt work. Ima be mad if i just wasted 15 bucks!

i had a different problem with XBL dlc today...today was the 1st day i decided to buy the alt. costumes...so i dl the season pass, and it worked as intended...but after that, XBL would not let me add more points to my XBL account..THEN once i was finally able to add points, i clicked to DL the Klassic pack, and it kept giving me this error...despite the fact it took my 400 pts...

anyways, eventually it worked, i had to go into 'active downloads' and for whatever reason, the item was there and stuck on 'pending'...i clicked it and selected download now...like 5 times...and then it worked.

I guess its safe to say now, we cant take anything serious this game has to offer anymore.The game itself is amazing, but as far as expanding it, they tried and they failed.

the horrible online is tolerable, but now this? Just laughable really, and sad.