Season Pass Discussion Thread

Re: Season Pass Problems Thread

Many are claiming this fixes everything. Will try that when I get home.

There is no compatibility option... only the 3 DLC's so far. Skarlett, Season Pass, and Klassic Skins. Ive searched everywhere and I cant find it. I think they took it off because people were getting Skarlet for free. Hopefully it will be back asap.

so now i think i figured it out. i downloaded.. well tried to and it says my device is full. sad part is i dont have anything on my xbox smh. its telling me to download the package it wil need 86mb. and some reason my xbox360 is 256 cap. but i only have 22mb left. smh once again lol

What I did was just go to the marketplace and got the season pass right then and there and went straight to the Extras option in-game and Skarlet showed up as free (0 Microsoft points). But when you look at the description on the Season Pass in the marketplace, why does it suggest not buying it there? It says exactly something like 'Do not purchase the season pass within the marketplace. Buy the content in-game to avoid paying twice.' Since everyone is saying that Skarlet is asking for the other 1200 micros, this may be the problem. If anyone can explain the 'Paying twice' part. I bought mine in the marketplace anyway and it worked. It's all messed up but if anyone could make it clearer, I'll be happy to listen.

Well, it's working for me know. It took 2 damn hours but now I can choose Skarlet online.

Funny thing was that like 30 minutes ago, Skarlet's price in the in-game store went from 1200 points to 0 so I was able "download" her (again). I wen to the rooms and was still not able to select her. I left and went back (AGAIN) to the in-game store and Skarlet now appeared as "purchased".

I practiced some tag-team combos for a while went back to the rooms and lo and behold, there she was, finally able to pick her. My opponent picked Smoke and literally murdered him/her (in spite of the constant teleports and OTG bombs attemtps), he/she quit at the very beginning of round 2.

Now we're talking :twisted::twisted::twisted:

The Season Pass Promotion Says 4 Characters, 8 Klassic Costumes

Characters -
JUNE
Skarlet
JULY
Kenshi
Rain
AUGUST
Mysterious Character

Retro Skins -
JUNE
Cyrax
Sektor
JULY
Noob
Smoke
AUGUST
2 TBA's

That's all the info given us on the Dashboard promotion for the season pass. However, that still leaves two more retro costumes to be released. Who do you think they'll belong to, and when do you think they'll come out?

Re: The Season Pass Promotion Says 4 Characters, 8 Klassic Costumes

Retro costumes for Rain, Skarlet, Cyber Sub-zero and Cyber Smoke, me thinks.

In July we get 4 classic costumes, Noob and Smoke with Kenshi and 2 more with Rain.

I bought the Season Pass from the XBL Dashboard as soon as I signed in, but when I started MK and went to the DLC option in the Extras menu, Skarlet was still showing up as 1200 points. I restarted the 360, went back into the marketplace and browed by game title to find MK, and downloaded the Compatibility Pack from there. Then when I went back into MK and to the DLC option in the Extras menu, Skarlet showed up as 0 points, so I downloaded her there, and now everything seems hunky dory.

When I talked to NRS they told me I had to contact Microsoft so MS are the ones that supposed to be calling me back within 72 hrs.

On another strange note, while it says I have to purchase Skarlet still my wife and daughter were able to sign in afterwards and get it to download for them for free since the Season Pass was purchased already on the same console. Afterwords, I can now play as her since it was downloaded by my wife. It still doesn't fix the overall issue and I am not sure how this will affect the future DLC releases but at least I can use her now. Will update more when or if I hear back from MS.

Sorry it took so long for me to post again. I had to go to work shortly after this incident occurred and am just now getting home.

I've heard multiple people tell me they've fixed the problem and it's safe to download the season pass. Can anyone confirm this?

Last edited:
Re: Season Pass problem

Some people on TestYouMight have said you should purchase the season pass on the Xbox website, then when you turn your xbox on, you should be able to download Skarlett for free.

I haven't had the chance to buy it yet so I can't say this works for sure but everyone here has brought it on their Xbox right?

Did any xbox 360 users noticed that Rain's costume looks sort of like a pallete swap of Scorpion's MK9 #1 costume?

Do you think the Season pass will be a recurring feature?

I mean, when this "season" of DLC is over, do you think that when the next batch of DLC is announced/released, they will release another season pass?

Options :

- MK 2 Mileena, Kitana and Jade
- MK 3 version for CSZ