Season Pass Discussion Thread

How weird people are having problems I downloaded it at 845am mountain time on the dashboard on the spotlight section. Then I popped the game in and was able to dl skarlet as soon as I got to the menu

Re: Season Pass Problems Thread

I'm from Mexico. There's no compatibility pack in Mexican Store!!!!

Search manually for the Game on your xbox or PS. Then you will find the Comp. patch which is actually the Skarlet DLC then.

I'm from Mexico. There's no compatibility pack in Mexican Store!!!!
damn that sucks, I didnt even know it was limited to certain countries.

well even though mine is working, I still am not happy about this, And have no sympathy or respect for the people in charage of the dlc aspect of this game. my only advice is to wait untill tomorrow, maybe they will have their heads out of their asses and fix it by then.

How weird people are having problems I downloaded it at 845am mountain time on the dashboard on the spotlight section. Then I popped the game in and was able to dl skarlet as soon as I got to the menu

It was 1 pm Central for me when I got the Season Pass in-game, and I had no problems. So unless someone else who is actually having problems got it before then, maybe something happened after that to cause all these issues. And are these issues on the PS3, or just the 360?

At this point, I am still freaking confused. The Compatibility Pack gave me Skarlet, yet I do not know if that is because of me downloading the Season Pass beforehand. Probably not though because there has been talk of the compatibility pack alone giving you Skarlet. I hope we get some answers FAST.

Re: Season Pass Problem

All right, so I bought the MK season pass from the in-game store. I was looking forward to saving the $5. But now, I have a huge problem. It was my understanding that after buying the pass, that I would be able to download the characters at no cost as they come out. So, looking at Skarlett in the in-game store, I was shocked to see that not only is it not free, it now costs 3x more than before I downloaded the pass! I just spent 1200 MS points ($15) on the pass, and now it says that in order to get Skarlett, I have to pay another 1200 points! I checked in the XBL Marketplace and it's still only 400 points to buy her there. So I don't know what to do. I've redownloaded the pass three times, tried downloading skarlett without adding the points I need to buy the 1200, and restarted my xbox twice, all to no avail. No matter what I do, I can't get her to show up at even the original 400 points, much less the 0 points that I'm entitled to. Does the pass take a while to go into effect or something? If I can't figure is out, I'm calling somebody at the company and demanding my $15 back.

Yup, I have the exact same problem. Anyone know if there's any word from NRS on when this epic cluster**** will be rectified?

Also I hear that many just downloaded the free compatibility pack canplay as Skarlet, but those who have paid for her cannot? What a mess...

Okay, for people who are getting errors, DOWNLOAD THE COMPATIBILITY PACK, YOU WILL GET SKARLET. That's what happened for me.

Am I the only one who has had zero problems with Skarlet? I downloaded the season pass via the X-Box dashboard. Then when I logged in to play the game, it said:

"Checking internet for new updates"
"Do you want to purchase Skarlet? Cost: 0 Microsoft Points"
"Download is complete"

And I've been playing Skarlet without a single hitch.

What a downer.

Let's see. Users that reported downloading the pass in the early hours say they had no problems. Some early risers also said they got Skarlet for free dl'ing the compat. pack this morning.

This afternoon, some people are reporting that the 'freebie glitch' isn't happening anymore, but several people are having issues getting their paid dlc to work properly.

Coincidence? I doubt it. Smells of a panic fix.

Day 1 Game purchase, Day 1 Klassic skin purchase, Day X any future dlc purchase. X being whenever they reach down and pull their heads out of their asses.

Sorry for those who have money tied up. Thanks for warning other people though.

Am I the only one who has had zero problems with Skarlet? I downloaded the season pass via the X-Box dashboard. Then when I logged in to play the game, it said:

"Download is complete"

when did you try dowloading it? I'm getting reports from people saying it didnt work, and now it does, so maybe you downloaded after they fixed it maybe?

"Download is complete"

For me it said, 1200 Points for Skarlet after purchasing the season code. i had to DL the comp pack and it turned to the skarlet DLC then.

when did you try dowloading it? I'm getting reports from people saying it didnt work, and now it does, so maybe you downloaded after they fixed it maybe?

I did it 3 Hours ago, and there was still the Problem with skarlet showing up for 1200 points in the ingame shop, if u dont have the Comp. Patch.

For me it said, 1200 Points for Skarlet after purchasing the season code. i had to DL the comp pack and it turned to the skarlet DLC then.

Same here, it seems that whoever has the issues get Skarlet from the compatibility pack. Weird shit going on here, but I honestly hope it doesnt happen to Rain and Kenshi and mystery person...

I downloaded early this morning and everything offline is fine but I cant use Skarlet or Mk3 Robots online.

This is sooooo frustrating. Can I have my 1200 MS Points back please? Of course I can't.

I guess I have no choice but to wait until who knows when so I can download Skarlet properly for FREE since like most people in this thread, I've purchased the stupid glitchy Season Pass.

Okay, for people who are getting errors, DOWNLOAD THE COMPATIBILITY PACK, YOU WILL GET SKARLET. That's what happened for me.

Many are claiming this fixes everything. Will try that when I get home.

"Download is complete"

Simplicity in itself, as it should have been for everyone. You are one of the lucky ones.
hehe.gif

Hm, I'm still trying to decide if I wanna go for the season pass or not tonight. I got the points and everything, but hmm...I need some kind of assurance it's not gonna eff up on me.