Season Pass Discussion Thread

Re: Season Pass Problems Thread

I bought the season pass, i don't mind paying for DLC, but it's really irritating when you don't get to enjoy. Skarlett is still showing up as 1200. I don't even feel like playing my LA Noire DLC now, i'm just going to go to sleep and pray this is a bad dream. "We" who didn't get to enjoy Skarlet should be compensated with PDP Classic MK Tournament sticks....like seriously

I was able to get Skarlet this morning by, quitting MK to the dashboard, then restarting. Also, DLC WILL NOT download while MK is running.

The thing I am wondering about are the skins packs, aren't they supposed to be included with the Season Pass? Mine is still showing to cost 400 MS points. The slide from the front page clearly says' "...access to 8 skins." Or are they releasing more skins in addition to Smoke and Noob?

Image I am referring to:
ms_promo_noob_smoke.jpg

Since those outfits come with the DLC characters, by getting the Season Pass, you'll also get those outfits. Just note that only Sektor and Cyrax are available, as the rest (just like Kenshi, Rain and the Mystery Fighter) haven't been released yet, and the SP only grants you free access to them when they are. Also note that the SP klassic outfits are NOT the pre-order klassic outfits, which are what is available for 400 points.

I guess its safe to say now, we cant take anything serious this game has to offer anymore.The game itself is amazing, but as far as expanding it, they tried and they failed.

the horrible online is tolerable, but now this? Just laughable really, and sad.

It's just sad that they made such an amazing game but F'ed up on the biggest things like this. Ok a match is laggy? Cool. Having hundreds of people waste 15 bucks? Are you ****ing kidding me?

i had a different problem with XBL dlc today...today was the 1st day i decided to buy the alt. costumes...so i dl the season pass, and it worked as intended...but after that, XBL would not let me add more points to my XBL account..THEN once i was finally able to add points, i clicked to DL the Klassic pack, and it kept giving me this error...despite the fact it took my 400 pts...

anyways, eventually it worked, i had to go into 'active downloads' and for whatever reason, the item was there and stuck on 'pending'...i clicked it and selected download now...like 5 times...and then it worked.

Yeah, I am pretty sure DLC won't download while MK is running. I had to quit to the dashboard to get Skarlet to download.

Alrite so I took my MK9 game out of the xbox and closed the tray. Went back to Xbox Marketplace and went to the Mortal Kombat game. There was a compatibility pack that I could download and rite now Im downloading it. So its dowloaded and went to the ladder to see and Bam! Scarlet is there :)

So take the disc out, go to the Mortal Kombat game on xbox live martketplace and download the compatibility pack and you will have it!

Too many problems with DLC.
I'll wait until tomorrow to see if it's fixed, if not, I won't buy the season pass.

Alrite so I took my MK9 game out of the xbox and closed the tray. Went back to Xbox Marketplace and went to the Mortal Kombat game. There was a compatibility pack that I could download and rite now Im downloading it. So its dowloaded and went to the ladder to see and Bam! Scarlet is there :)

So take the disc out, go to the Mortal Kombat game on xbox live martketplace and download the compatibility pack and you will have it!

Read my post guys! It works!

I downloaded the Season Pass from the xbox live marketplace, not the game and had the same problems. And they must of just fixed the bug.

Since those outfits come with the DLC characters, by getting the Season Pass, you'll also get those outfits. Just note that only Sektor and Cyrax are available, as the rest (just like Kenshi, Rain and the Mystery Fighter) haven't been released yet, and the SP only grants you free access to them when they are. Also note that the SP klassic outfits are NOT the pre-order klassic outfits, which are what is available for 400 points.
I was thinking that the "Klassic Skins Pack," that is 400, would be included with this. What a bummer. I already have a Klassic Sub-Zero, Scorpion, Reptile, and Ermac. Looks like I won't ever be getting Mileena's and Kitana's, since I already spent a boat load to get all the other ninja's by buying multiple copies of the game.

Give me a break, people, NRS DOESN'T RELEASE THE DLC TO THE PUBLIC. Microsoft is in charge of DLC distribution, not the developers who only make the DLC...

Put it to you this way, if prints for a movie scheduled to show in a movie theater gets lost or damaged, are you going to blame the director and the people who made the movie or the theater? You see what I'm saying now. Don't blame NRS for problems they didn't even cause.

I'll wait until tomorrow to see if it's fixed, if not, I won't buy the season pass.

If only I would have stayed online a little longer, I would have seen this thread pop up and would be saying these exact words.

I might just go ahead and see if this catsgonewild dude is telling the truth

If only I would have stayed online a little longer, I would have seen this thread pop up and would be saying these exact words.

I might just go ahead and see if this catsgonewild dude is telling the truth

I got the compatibility pack. Skarlet is still 1200 msp for me... :/

Not everyone is having problems. I booted up my XBOX at 6am on the dot when the Marketplace updated. Bought the season pass. Started the game. Skarlet was available for 0 pts. Download went ok, and everything is working fine for me.

It is pretty shameful that there are all these issues though and they really need to clean up the mess. Also, someone had better explain the free Skarlet with the compatibility pack. Maybe it'll be patched or something but that's quite a misstep unless this was somehow meant to happen. If this ends up being permanent, the season pass has officially become 3 characters for the price of 3.

EDIT: Some people are reporting the free Skarlet bug is fixed..

Last edited:

I was thinking that the "Klassic Skins Pack," that is 400, would be included with this. What a bummer. I already have a Klassic Sub-Zero, Scorpion, Reptile, and Ermac. Looks like I won't ever be getting Mileena's and Kitana's, since I already spent a boat load to get all the other ninja's by buying multiple copies of the game.

Nope, the Season Pass eight klassics are the pair you get with each of the four DLC characters (Skarlet: Cyrax and Sektor, Kenshi: Noob and Smoke (presumably), Rain: unknown and Mystery Fighter: unknown).

On a side note, if it makes you feel any better, the 400 points/$5 for the klassic skins pack also includes Jade, who was completely unavailable to the 360 here in the States. So if you spent that much on the multiple copies, $5 for her (and Kitana and Mileena) wouldn't be that bad, all things considered. :)