Season Pass Discussion Thread

Re: Regarding Seasons Pass

I've heard that the only people who got Skarlet and Rain for free with the compatibility pack were people who already bought the season pass. I may be wrong, but if that's true then doesn't that lead to a very short logical leap? If all the people who got the characters free with the compatibility pack were those who bought the season pass then maybe having the season pass allows for the characters to download alongside the compatibility pack. Again, this is just a bit of speculation, but it has some logic to it.

Anyone here get Rain for free without having first purchased the season pass?

I've heard that the only people who got Skarlet and Rain for free with the compatibility pack were people who already bought the season pass. I may be wrong, but if that's true then doesn't that lead to a very short logical leap? If all the people who got the characters free with the compatibility pack were those who bought the season pass then maybe having the season pass allows for the characters to download alongside the compatibility pack. Again, this is just a bit of speculation, but it has some logic to it.

Anyone here get Rain for free without having first purchased the season pass?

i havent seen the compatibility pack since i bought the season pass. its already in the character download right? i am talking about people who have not bought the season pass yet rain is available to play even though they paid for nothing. my friend did this and ive heard multiple people online say the same.

it just bums me out that i paid for the pass while it would have been cheaper just to purchase 2 characters. its more of the principle as opposed to the money

its not a huge waste you get an extra fighter free. what are you complaining about? no fighter is free, the compatible packs are but not the fighters. only on 360 you get one free to make up for ps3 kratos. you should be grateful

im not sure you understood my thread.

i havent seen the compatibility pack since i bought the season pass. its already in the character download right? i am talking about people who have not bought the season pass yet rain is available to play even though they paid for nothing. my friend did this and ive heard multiple people online say the same.

it just bums me out that i paid for the pass while it would have been cheaper just to purchase 2 characters. its more of the principle as opposed to the money

Ok, that's what I was asking. I hadn't heard anyone mention that they got Rain for free without having first purchased the season pass. I cheerfully withdraw my speculation. =)

nobody answered my question. if you downloaded rain or skarlet for free they let you keep them without paying, season pass or otherwise?