It's official: Smoke and Noob klassic skins and other stuff

noob saibot, smoke, rain, and kenshi, kenshi hazn't been in mk for quite a while, and rain was an easter egg in the background, if you don't believe me check on youtube:)

btw, Saibott? -.- what the hell? and also, since Smoke and Noob Saibot got their MK2 klassics.. I wonder why Ermac got the one he did? you'd think they'd give Subzero, Scorpion and Reptile MK1 klassics, Noob Saibot and Smoke mk2 and UMK3 for Ermac and Rain. wouldn't that make more sense? anyhow, I hope we get to see UMK3 klassics in the future, those ninja costumes are siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick

ermac got an mk1 alt because he was a glitch in mk1 and rumored as a secret character in that game because of it

vz78s4.jpg
2073qty.png
we want cyber smoke!

funny how they spelled Noob Saibott when it's always been Saibot

MajorWeirdo said:
estupido!!

RicochetMatt said:
Classic Noob and Smoke look GREAT. Oh this is so exciting. Rain... Kenshi... Smoke... Noob... Skarlet... Classic Sektor and Cyrax. It's like getting ****ed by an Elder God.

Why am I not surprised to see that comment... :-D

Do you think that Robo Smoke's skin could be among klassic costumes revealed later?
No. If it did, that would be absolutely terrible and unfair for Robo-Smoke fans (I'm a much bigger Human Smoke fan). If they actually wanted to do that, then there's no point in even wanting Cyber Smoke. Cyber Smoke has always been his own character, and fans want him be his own full-fledged character like everyone else in the game. If the new cyborg version of Sub-Zero became playable, when he's always been human and only became cyborg in this game, then why should Cyber Smoke, whose cyborg form is almost as well-known and established as Cyrax and Sektor, be treated any different? NRS can just say he's a joke/non-canon character like Human Smoke and Classic Sub-Zero were in UMK3/MKT and call it a day.

No. If it did, that would be absolutely terrible and unfair for Robo-Smoke fans (I'm a much bigger Human Smoke fan). If they actually wanted to do that, then there's no point in even wanting Cyber Smoke. Cyber Smoke has always been his own character, and fans want him be his own full-fledged character like everyone else in the game. If the new cyborg version of Sub-Zero became playable, when he's always been human and only became cyborg in this game, then why should Cyber Smoke, whose cyborg form is almost as well-known and established as Cyrax and Sektor, be treated any different? NRS can just say he's a joke/non-canon character like Human Smoke and Classic Sub-Zero were in UMK3/MKT and call it a day.
SO TRUE, I am dissapointed in many forum users and NRS's lack of respect for Cyborg Smoke. He's been a well known and established character since 1995, and he deserves respect.

I would also rather have chameleon than all these MK4-D characters you guys keep mentioning. :thefinger:

awesome cybersmoke, i wonder why they cut cybersmoke out.

They didn't cut him out. This game takes place in an altered version of the original timeline. In this timeline Smoke wasn't captured and turned into a cyborg. He wasn't cut, as such, Smoke as a character just went in a different direction.

SO TRUE, I am dissapointed in many forum users and NRS's lack of respect for Cyborg Smoke. He's been a well known and established character since 1995, and he deserves respect.

I would also rather have chameleon than all these MK4-D characters you guys keep mentioning. :thefinger:

kaneClap.gif

Smoke + Noobs classic costumes.

We all now know that smoke + noobs classic costumes will be avalible next month. But i see alot of people thinking they will be MK2 costumes and not MK1 costumes. Yes i have seen the renders advertising there release and yes they look slightly differnt more mk2 like than mk1. But when you fight classic reptile, smoke or noob go into your acheivement and see the picture that comes up. Its the same as these. The costumes being released IMO will be MK1 pallet swaps, just like classic noob and smoke u fight in game.

Ontop of all that, i dont think that the NRS will go into the effort of making a totally new skin for 2 charcters when they are yet to use the mk1 skin for them. And not release the new skin for the other charcters, its just ilogical. It also doesnt state anywhere that there going to be MK2 costumes, so its just people gettign excited over nothing.

I made this thread to hopefully clear things up, these skins WILL be mk1 style.

Re: Smoke + Noobs classic costumes.

We all now know that smoke + noobs classic costumes will be avalible next month. But i see alot of people thinking they will be MK2 costumes and not MK1 costumes. Yes i have seen the renders advertising there release and yes they look slightly differnt more mk2 like than mk1. But when you fight classic reptile, smoke or noob go into your acheivement and see the picture that comes up. Its the same as these. The costumes being released IMO will be MK1 pallet swaps, just like classic noob and smoke u fight in game.

Ontop of all that, i dont think that the NRS will go into the effort of making a totally new skin for 2 charcters when they are yet to use the mk1 skin for them. And not release the new skin for the other charcters, its just ilogical. It also doesnt state anywhere that there going to be MK2 costumes, so its just people gettign excited over nothing.

I made this thread to hopefully clear things up, these skins WILL be mk1 style.

godzilla-facepalm-godzilla-facepalm.jpg

Your logic makes no sense,
They are going to be MK2 dude, not MK1.

Last edited:

What evidence do you have? a render wich is already associated with mk1 noob, smoke and reptile. If you have any evidence i would love to see it. Like i said in my opening thread , its just people getting excited over nothing.

I cannot wait untill they are released, somebody is going to get laughted at and im cool with it being me , but i belive its a long shot.

What evidence do you have? a render wich is already associated with mk1 noob, smoke and reptile. If you have any evidence i would love to see it. Like i said in my opening thread , its just people getting excited over nothing.

I cannot wait untill they are released, somebody is going to get laughted at and im cool with it being me , but i belive its a long shot.

Haha, please YOU tell me what evidence do you have of them being MK1 costumes.

I have this one to state they are going to be MK2 no doubt
img20110621060533.jpg

Enough said.

there will be mk2 skins,
seguro

and later .. umk3 skin for rain and cyborg smoke

you obviously havent seen those renders when you fight classic noob, smoke or retile in game.

Also notice how saibot is miss spelt in that article, proving to me whoever knocked it up doesnt know much about MK.

Also as i said it doesnt state MK2 costumes anywhere on there.