It's official: Smoke and Noob klassic skins and other stuff

I'm just waiting for the Klassic Noob Saibot costume and RAIN.
Once Rain is in, this game will feel more like the MK 1 thru UMK 3 game that it was supposed to be.

HELL YEEEAAAAAHHHHH!!!!! I know for sure I'm gonna get that Rain. That's who I've been wanting the most.

No these are different. Look at the hood, the gauntlets and the lower legs, those are the main differences.

The mask look different.

From who,your parents? go cut a few lawns and buy that $hit yourself! ;)
BTW,the cyrax & sektor skins are free,with the FREE compatibility pack

Wow! That was a really rude and disrespectful thing to say.

Well hey, since Rain made his first appearance in UMK3, could this mean his klassic outfit would be...... a MK3 ninja outfit?!

You mean UMK3?

Well hey, since Rain made his first appearance in UMK3, could this mean his klassic outfit would be...... a MK3 ninja outfit?!

no its going to be mk1 style because slightly changing it to mk3 stlye is SO hard to do

It stupid I know, but just be happy it will be in the game.

Technially yes, Noob Saibot was, but kostumes wise, Noob Saibot was a super dark version of Kano. Smoke was a cyber ninja, not a human ninja.

i n0 mah mkayzz

Wrong, hidden Smoke was a human ninja, and Noob was a blacked out ninja, he was a blacked out Kano in MK2 but was a ninja in MK3. =)

Wrong, hidden Smoke was a human ninja, and Noob was a blacked out ninja, he was a blacked out Kano in MK2 but was a ninja in MK3. =)

You're actually wrong. Go look up Human ninja Smoke MK3 and I bet anything it's robo Smoke.

And again, wrong. He was a dark version of Scorpion in MK2 and dark Kano in MK3. This is Noob Saibot in MK3:
It's the arcade verison and you kan tell at the end it's Kano by his winning pose.

Noob Saibot in MK2:

You're actually wrong. Go look up Human ninja Smoke MK3 and I bet anything it's robo Smoke.

And again, wrong. He was a dark version of Scorpion in MK2 and dark Kano in MK3. This is Noob Saibot in MK3:
It's the arcade verison and you kan tell at the end it's Kano by his winning pose.

Noob Saibot in MK2:

You are right dude, IDK why i was so convinced, thx +rep for correcting me =)

So thats why I always hated MK3... None of my favs characters where there.

EDIT: sorry I gave u rep earlier so I cant now but i will ASAP =)

You are right dude, IDK why i was so convinced, thx +rep for correcting me =)

So thats why I always hated MK3... None of my favs characters where there.

EDIT: sorry I gave u rep earlier so I cant now but i will ASAP =)

Haha it's kool bro.

And like I said, i n0 mah mkaayZz

MK3, UMK3, MKTrillogy, MYYYYYYYY BAD GUYS. I only play trilogy out of those three, So I don't keep up with what characters are in the other two, and could care less, but you knew what I was talkin bout.