It's official: Smoke and Noob klassic skins and other stuff

there should be 4 skins released in July since there are 2 characters coming out - it says eight skins but they are missing 2 somewhere

Two for Skarlet, two for Kenshi, two for Rain, and two for the 4th.

When you say two for Skarler, Kenshi and Rain, do you mean the second costume or two actual costumes totaling 3 for each?

I'm just asking for your opinion that's all.

When you say two for Skarler, Kenshi and Rain, do you mean the second costume or two actual costumes totaling 3 for each?

I'm just asking for your opinion that's all.

Every DLC character will come with a primary and an alternate costume, but they'll also come with 2 classic skins for other characters: Skarlet comes with MK3 Sektor and Cyrax. Kenshin will come with MK2 Noob and Smoke. They haven't announced what other 2 classic skins will come with Rain, neither with the mysterious 4th DLC character.

is it me or is Rain about to still the freaking DLC show? he looks better than ever and I'm definitely not biased to say so right now :p this first picture seems to have much more ninja elements than the whole arabic kinda thing going on. I wonder how his alt will look and also wonder what they mean by 'power' (as in, if his Bio/Ending will have some kind of hint that in the next game he'll get a bigger role to play). really excited not to see him bound to crap characters like taven and daegon story-wise. can't wait for this :DDDDDDDD so damn happy Rain is finally out and he looks like THAT :D I need to see a closer look and some actual video with his gameplay but DAMN I'm so thrilled, he looks so detailed and awesome :D

btw, Saibott? -.- what the hell? and also, since Smoke and Noob Saibot got their MK2 klassics.. I wonder why Ermac got the one he did? you'd think they'd give Subzero, Scorpion and Reptile MK1 klassics, Noob Saibot and Smoke mk2 and UMK3 for Ermac and Rain. wouldn't that make more sense? anyhow, I hope we get to see UMK3 klassics in the future, those ninja costumes are siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick

Last edited:
Pardon me everyone, but i MIGHT have just jizzed myself.

lol this is you!
attachment.php

Every DLC character will come with a primary and an alternate costume, but they'll also come with 2 classic skins for other characters: Skarlet comes with MK3 Sektor and Cyrax. Kenshin will come with MK2 Noob and Smoke. They haven't announced what other 2 classic skins will come with Rain, neither with the mysterious 4th DLC character.

Oh I see now...thankx!

My guess on the other 4 klassic costumes are mk2 female ninjas.

can't be....we already have jade/kitana. mileena has 3 already. i guess ya never know though.

is no one reading rains bio....underneath where it says "not pictured". im pretty sure that means, this picture of rain is just a placeholder.

so of the 8 costumes
cyrax
sektor
noob
smoke
____________ we know those 4 for sure. the other 4? who knows
my guess is.....

an alt for each DLC character/

can't be....we already have jade/kitana. mileena has 3 already. i guess ya never know though.

is no one reading rains bio....underneath where it says "not pictured". im pretty sure that means, this picture of rain is just a placeholder.

so of the 8 costumes
cyrax
sektor
noob
smoke
my guess is.....

"Not Pictured" is referring to the Emperor Shao Kahn spoken in the last line of the bio. The render for Rain is the official one, not a placeholder.

is it me or is Rain about to still the freaking DLC show? he looks better than ever and I'm definitely not biased to say so right now :p this first picture seems to have much more ninja elements than the whole arabic kinda thing going on. I wonder how his alt will look and also wonder what they mean by 'power' (as in, if his Bio/Ending will have some kind of hint that in the next game he'll get a bigger role to play). really excited not to see him bound to crap characters like taven and daegon story-wise. can't wait for this :DDDDDDDD so damn happy Rain is finally out and he looks like THAT :D I need to see a closer look and some actual video with his gameplay but DAMN I'm so thrilled, he looks so detailed and awesome :D

btw, Saibott? -.- what the hell? and also, since Smoke and Noob Saibot got their MK2 klassics.. I wonder why Ermac got the one he did? you'd think they'd give Subzero, Scorpion and Reptile MK1 klassics, Noob Saibot and Smoke mk2 and UMK3 for Ermac and Rain. wouldn't that make more sense? anyhow, I hope we get to see UMK3 klassics in the future, those ninja costumes are siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick
I'm actually pumped for Rain now. I'm just wondering what fatalities they could give him.

I'm also wondering if Rain will get a klassic skin.

hell f#$%ing yeah ive been dying to play as classic noob and now i can he looks so f#$%ing badass. ppl were saying they werent coming out lol i said why not. i hope i hope the other classic skin is for kano,johny cage(bloodsport van damm look) ill use johny if he gets it,shang tsung and umk3 ninjas.

since Smoke and Noob Saibot got their MK2 klassics.. I wonder why Ermac got the one he did? you'd think they'd give Subzero, Scorpion and Reptile MK1 klassics, Noob Saibot and Smoke mk2 and UMK3 for Ermac and Rain. wouldn't that make more sense? anyhow, I hope we get to see UMK3 klassics in the future, those ninja costumes are siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick

Ermac appeared as a glitch in MK1. If you get the reptile fight as scorpion, there is a rare chance that the costume will turn red (the health bar still says scorpion though). Lots of people say that's fake, but I'm one of the last remaining MK1 Ermac believers! YOU CAN SAY IT'S FAKE BUT YOU CAN NEVER CRUSH OUR SPIRITS!

hell f#$%ing yeah ive been dying to play as classic noob and now i can he looks so f#$%ing badass. ppl were saying they werent coming out lol i said why not. i hope i hope the other classic skin is for kano,johny cage(bloodsport van damm look) ill use johny if he gets it,shang tsung and umk3 ninjas.

Since the secret fights in ladder mode with klassic smoke and noob, I actually refuse to play as either until their klassic skins are released.

so of the 8 costumes
cyrax
sektor
noob
smoke
my guess is.....

I think when they say not pictured they mean Shao Kahn.

i don't care what or when DLC is released, this game is sick i will represent it too the fullest. Long Live MK Boobs haha jk