It's official: Smoke and Noob klassic skins and other stuff

How the hell did something so connected to the franchise misspell "Saibot"?

Rain still looks stupid.

I was never really a big fan of Rain. I'm more on the team of the female Edinian traitor *cough* TANYA!. But after seeing his pic now, I'm actually pretty stoked about him coming. I'm actually excited to and looking forward to playing with him!

i think rain looks great. kenshi is awesome as expected.

so....8 klassic skins. cyrax/sektor/noob/smoke are the 4 we know....

if i had to guess i'd say subzero unmasked is a sure bet to make it.

--->what do u guys mean by noob/smoke mk2 outfits? those ones in the picture are the same as every other ninja's DLC outfit. amirite?

yeah thats a bummer....i really like that costume, its like a classic outfit-ninja style, but its not just a pallet swap that everyone else has. ah well, no matter what i'm sure we'll get a rain ninja costume.

Kenshi, I like how his costume is new, but still has the elements it did in MK:DA.
Rain, like the design, but I'm not so sure about the mask.
Noob-Smoke, (Did anyone else notice this?) Like how it's MK2 costumes, but why is Noob not blacked out?

All in all, I'm pretty excited for these.

HELL YEA....oh wait...nevermind.
I can't get the Characters/Costumes until August unless one of them are free (Hopefully The MK2 Costumes are free...)
Because i get my next $20 PSN card on August 15th or August 19th.

you dont have to buy skarlet to play as her in offline trust me

yes you do. :lol:
shes already confirmed to be $5 for PSN and idk bout Xbox.

Last edited:
--->what do u guys mean by noob/smoke mk2 outfits? those ones in the picture are the same as every other ninja's DLC outfit. amirite?

No these are different. Look at the hood, the gauntlets and the lower legs, those are the main differences.

MK1 Classic:
Klassic_Scorpion_Skin.png

MKII Classic:
img20110621060533.jpg

Because i get my next $20 PSN card on August 15th or August 19th.

From who,your parents? go cut a few lawns and buy that $hit yourself! ;)
BTW,the cyrax & sektor skins are free,with the FREE compatibility pack

You see this Capcom? This is how you release DLC for a fighting game. You dont make people spend $5 on a pack of 3 costumes

was hoping smoke and noob be mk1 klassics but whatever wont be getting them now BUT WOOHOO for sick ****ing amazingly sick klassic cyborgs

You see this Capcom? This is how you release DLC for a fighting game. You dont make people spend $5 on a pack of 3 costumes

Exactly! That's why people aren't playing MVC3 anymore and waiting for Super MVC3 or Marvelous MVC3, then Super MVC3 Arcade Edition....Capcom is so retarded. I'm happy NRS was created and ran by an actual gamer and fanboy in Boon.