A Miracle Has Happened!

I praise the fact that the special edition comes with MK1. Even despite the fact it's not the Genesis version(with all the cheats and the like), my joy of playing MK1 has resurfaced! It feels great! I now play MK1 more than Deception! I'm having such a blast and such an amazing feeling of nostalgia, it's amazing! Anyone else feel the same way?

I could of gotten the Collectors Edition, but instead I didn't, because I didn't have the patience to wait another week...

mk 1 special edition?i havent seen it here in sweden..but i dont think i need a special edition of mk1.but it would maybe would be cool to play a special edition of mk1.......and see some like was it behind the scenes on MK:D

no, no, no....

it's not MK1 special edition, its MK D limited edition collectors set which includes a bonus disk which has MK1 on it.

i feel the same way bout it.. I also just got midway arcade treasures 2 for MK2 and MK3 and wow..i dont belive how much fun this is..no wonder im a MK fanatic..w00t!

Masta-Dante said:
iam from the UK and have never have heard of this SE of MK1.......so can you tell us UK gamers whats in the SE?

It's out in the UK in spring. 4 months after it was released normally in the UK and around 5 months since they released both versions in the US :evil: .

Any clue if Deception has more on the history of MK? I thought the bit they had on Deadly Alliance was sorely lacking, but, then again, I'm anal retentive like that.

(The Gamecube version of Mega Man Anniversary Collection had the G4 special on Mega Man. MK should do the same, if they haven't already. Sadly, I have only free basic cable.)

Yea for the longest of times I had always enjoyed playin' the original MK, it seemed so mysterious and so much different from the others.

I got into the MK craze back around MK2's time, and while I liked the second one just as much as the first, it was just somethin' about the first that drew me into it.

I think it's a good move that they put the original one with the "Special" Deluxe Edition, brings back that old feeling and good memories. :)

D3K said:
Masta-Dante said:
iam from the UK and have never have heard of this SE of MK1.......so can you tell us UK gamers whats in the SE?

It's out in the UK in spring. 4 months after it was released normally in the UK and around 5 months since they released both versions in the US :evil: .

WHAAAAAAAT

About the Collectors Edition

Me too i really enjoy playing MK1 on my PS2.... I brings back a lot of good memories.... Mortal Kombat forever!!!! :twisted: :p 8)

Yeah u know what I've actually also gotten teh whole fever back! I've been playing MK1 and MK2, watching the MK Movies over and over wow it's starting again! it's so WONDERFUL! :D

From the sounds of it, I need to pick up MAT 2. It's been so long since I've played those two games. Just hearing you guys talk about it is enough to make me want to go get it.