Who Is Your Favorite MK Fighter and Why?

mk1-umk3: SubZero mk4: Reiko( only person i would play as) mk5-mk9: Kenshi so yeah if its a psychic blind swordsmen with amazing fatality then i will main him

I always loved Mileena, i started playing Mk at 8 (so Armageddon and Deception) i always picked Mileena (i lost allot) and i actually haven't played Mk since then so I actually thought Kitana was the girl i always played as (until i saw Mileena's moves)

Scorpion has and always will be my favorite MK character. I just don't use him much online cause he's the favorite of so many other people as well...

I will not pick just one character, but one from each gender.

Male- Scorpion

Scorpion has a pretty cool story arc when you consider not only his rivalry with Sub Zero, but also his role serving and struggling with and against Quan Chi in the Netherrealm. His moves in general look pretty cool, and can be pretty fun to play with. Hellfire and the harpoon both serve great purposes.

Honorable Mention- Raiden

He plays a huge part in the story, but I'm getting kind of sick of him.

Female-Kitana

Kitana is a great character regardless of being someone who has a weakness for long dark hair and blue stripper wear. She has a great story arc, and is one of the few characters that has a very strong role not only in Outworld, but in Edenia and Earthrealm as well. She does disappoint in one aspect though. She has the potential to be ultimately heroic in the storyline, but played only a slightly greater than insignificant part in the movies, and was almost completely lacking in the Deception Konquest. The lineage to Sindel and Edenian Royalty, rivalry with Mileena, adoption as Shao Kahn's ward, and romance with Liu Kang puts her right into the middle of the story, but she always seems to be marginalized. I guess MK developers neglect the feminist movement. She's the standout female character, but she still gets the shaft creatively.

That said she is quite possibly the most natural fighter to use in the game. Her fans are great spam, and her combos link very very well. The button combinations are smoother than most too.

Mileena.
She has an original design, her story is great, I love her colors, she hits from up, down and middle, and she's just awesome.

Kintaro - as my all time favourite since MK2, in MK9 he is unplayable and looks and acts less badass than expected :(
Chameleon - he was my main in MK: Armageddon, crane stance, cool look, original style. I still hope for DLC.
Rain - versatile, cool, funny.

Scorpion-he is my main and my favorite since ever.....

ooohh and by the way im giving away a xbl code for scorpions classic costume and fatality, i will pm the first person to tell me (easy one) what is Scorpion's real name? Good luck :)

Lol dude thats awesome your doing that. If I had an xbox I totally would've answered it.

Probably Kenshi because his moves are sick, and he's got a cool story related to my other favorites, Ermac and Shang Tsung.

hmmm my all time favorite has always been Reptile due to the fact that green was my favorite color and even with his more reptilian looks ive forced myself to like him... also turning invisable in mk2 was badass

In mk9 I've started to like quan chi mainly because he is a total troll and i find his leg beatdown fatality hilarious even though the one from mk4 was way funnier

Scorpion would have to be my ALL TIME favorite....coming in second would have to be Cyrax....and third would have to be Rain. (Depending on which franchise in the series that is.)

Sindel is my number 1 because she just kicks so much ass in the story mode and shes probably my best character online Skarlet is my second in case I end up doing a tag team match so ill probably end up picking those two most of the time

Very tough question for me. My problem has always been that I can't main one person because there's something I like about everyone. So characters like Edge Master and Shang Tsung are by default very appealing to me. However, i'm trying to focus on Ermac and Baraka and be competitive. Ermac is many warrior souls in one body, something I can relate to(see above). In his ending the line "only one had the strength of will to quiet the chaos" is awesome because for Ermac it was King Jared and for me it was Ermac. Baraka is a loyal servant and I relate to that alot being the submissive that I am. If only Shao Kahn was a strong, dominant woman like my GF maybe he'd be my favorite. lol p.s. this game needs more black leather. >.>