Who Is Your Favorite MK Fighter and Why?

Reptile!! and why: Forceballs...They are so F'n awesome!! oh and the poor guy (or lizard) just wants his family back!

Sub-Zero

He's a ninja, he uses the color blue (my fav color), he uses the ice a very interesting element (also I love winter and cold weather), his background story is just EPIC, they could make a movie only about SZ and the Lin Kuei and would be a hugh succes.

Sub-Zero is the ultimate MK fighter.

Noob Saibot I love his look in mk9. his animations are some of the coolest with combos that have his other half coming out and hitting for him. i love his laugh. favorite fatality in the game (make a wish) and of course his story is tied into one of my fav mk characters of all time sub zero. hell he used to be sub zero!

Up until UMK3 it was Scorpion. Since UMK3 it's been Ermac. Love the Soul Construct concept. Always loved his looks. And in MK9 his style and animations are my favorite in an MK yet.

Scorpion and subzero. I love the original ninjas. The very first ones. I been a fan since the very beggining and have enjoy playing and matering. Go team fire and ice!

Johnny Cage. I've liked him since MK1. I always like the fact that he uses his own Shadow moves instead of fire or something that isn't unique. And I like how he is so funny and comedic. The best part? He is the one who gathers up Earthrealms defenders in MKA for one last epic battle against evil.

Rain. I love his name, his moves in UMK3, water-based powers have huge potential and I'm hopeful we'll be seeing it in the new mk seeing how everyone turned out to be so amazing, love his lightning strike move (damn you nightwolf -.-), LOOOOOOOOOOVE his lightning fatality. I don't really pay attention to the story of each character but the story they gave him connecting him with crap characters like daegon and taven was REALLY bad. story-wise, I love how he is a traitor and a lone wolf really and I hope his new story will not bind him to the above characters but instead focus on him being a lone wolf kinda person and definitely not emphasize on the prince crap because a ninja and a prince is just.. bad to mix.

Sub Zero. The only player I used in UMK3 (unmasked, SNES). I button mashed in those days, so whenever I randomly did and Ice Ball or Ice Clone I was amazed. I didn't even use combos, so after they got frozen I would go Back+Y and send them across the screen. He will be my main as long as he's in MK.

Scorpion and Sub-Zero. Because fire is so punishing, the spear is so humiliating, the iceball is so paralyzing, and the cold slide is so unexpecting. Fire & Ice RULE!

Kitana, the Princess of Outworld.
why? her weapons are unique, very feminine. she can be girly if she wants 2 & can kick ass. her story is tragic & all she wants is peace & her family 2 be united once more. she's been through many things but still feels determined 2 do wats right. follows her heart. she cares 4 others before herself. she is a true leader.

Sub-Zero

He's a ninja, he uses the color blue (my fav color), he uses the ice a very interesting element (also I love winter and cold weather), his background story is just EPIC, they could make a movie only about SZ and the Lin Kuei and would be a hugh succes.

Sub-Zero is the ultimate MK fighter.

Yup, check out my video Fire & Ice you just may like it :) youtube.com/mkwarlok

Johnny Cage.

He's charismatic, funny, strong, and has the SICKEST moves in Mortal Kombat. I use to play him as a kid and use his Shadow Kick over and over just so I could see the red version of it. He reminds me a lot of myself in terms of attitude and personality. I guess I just clicked with him as a character.

Mileena, or course:
-She has such a fun personality. In the few scenes she is in, she completely steals the show for me.
-"Don't be mad." I love this line, it sounds like a little girl bullying a grown man, and I just love it.
-"She's going away." Again I just love this line, for me it's right up there with "I was frozen today!" It's comes completely out of nowhere, and doesn't really make much sense in it's own context.
-I like the fact that she seems as if she's simply playing a game with her enemy, rather than fighting to the death.
-I just LOVE her boots on her primary MK9 outfit, especially the Iron-Man like design on her knees.
-Her Challenge Tower win pose, it's incredibly sexy ;).

Last edited:
Always been Reptile until Deadly Alliance. Love the fact that he fits in with the other ninjas, but all around a completely different matter. With MK9, it has been Mileena. But with Skarlet coming soon, she will be my favorite, because I love blood and the fact that she is made of it and loves it as well. Mind as well go with what you love.

Scorpion. Because yellow ninjas named Scorpion are awesome! Plus his MK2 Toasty fatality is still one of my faves.

Sub-Zero is a close 2nd and Shao Kahn come in a no. 3.

My favorites are Johnny and Sonya because they both have a strong sense of identity and I like that. Johnny, to me, represents the perfect guy: confident and proud of who he is, a goofball, and fiercely loyal to his beliefs and friends. I relate more to Sonya because she's tough, beautiful but not girly, and unafraid of what anyone else thinks. Like her, I'm independent to a fault but deep down very lonely and isolated.
(Plus they both fit my playstyle. 100% pressure, baby!)

My all-time favorite is Sub-Zero. When I was a kid I just loved the ninjas in the game and I was probably just drawn to the one that was wearing my favorite color. As I've grown older and have better reasons for liking a character, I still like him. In movies and games I have always liked the type of character that isn't part of the main group of heroes, but always shows up to aid the heroes when he is needed. I think that's what kind of character Sub-Zero was in MKDA-MKA. He doesn't need the glory that comes with saving Earthrealm. He shows up, does everything he can to help save the world, then he disappears until needed again.