Who Is Your Favorite MK Fighter and Why?

havik
crazy moves, awesome personality, and his story its so rebellious I love anything to do with rebellion

A fan from the start, I have to say the roster of MK 2011 encompasses all the fighters I love (minus Freddy and Kratos who do not count). I really do love 'em all, but if I have to pick one character, it'd be Sindel. She's so unique being clearly older, yet strong-willed, majestic/regal, and intelligent with a great body ("older women" not seen often in video games let alone with hot bodies). She's a queen, a widow, a mother, and she sacrificed her own life to save Kitana, Edenia, and Earthrealm.

She is pure good, with no self-serving agenda. It pissed me off with this "alternate timeline" that she wipes out pretty much everyone and then gets killed by Nightwolf. Although the line, "Still alive? No matter." made me chuckle because she's so confident and dismissive of Nightwolf's advances towards trying to stop her.

Last edited:
Even though I didn't have any of the earlier games (I was really young when they came out), I have been following the MK lore for the past few years and the ninjas have just naturally been my favorite characters.

Sub-Zero and Scorpion would have to be my top two, but Sub-Zero gets the edge just because I've always liked the good guys more. ;p
Then the rest of the ninjas follow: Reptile, Noob, Ermac, Smoke, Rain..

Not that I don't like any of the other main characters. In fact the only characters I dislike are most of the post-arcade characters (MK-DA and on).

when it comes to the actual character/personality

I like Raiden/Johnny Cage/Jade

When it comes to play styles

I find myself watching Sonyas, Skarlets, Rains, Noob saibot, Scorpions(I actually like high level scorpion play), Sektor, Ermac(Check out vvv Krayzie vids)

^^^ my ermac inspiration.

Favorite character to play as is definitely Sektor.

I love how he works.
One of the only characters granted the freedom of safe jumping.
And seeing your opponent bounce around the screen like its pinball, great feeling.

Favorite character to play as is definitely Sektor.

I love how he works.
One of the only characters granted the freedom of safe jumping.
And seeing your opponent bounce around the screen like its pinball, great feeling.

Yeah I think people who can have big enough fear on people to get safe jumps are

Sektor, Scorpion(EX teleport), Skarlet she doens't have to commit to jump she can throw down a dagger or teleport.

Ermac's lift is a big enough threat I get alot of free jump ins.

I wanna say that's bout it am I missing anyone? probably smoke as well. he can scare you into block.

I'm going to have to say Scorpion, Sub-Zero, and Kitana, three of the most tragic characters on the roster to me. There's Scorpion, a man (well spectre) who just wants to avenge his clan, but will probably never truly do so since I doubt he'll ever learn the truth behind the massacre. There's also Sub-Zero (Elder) who ends up being killed for something that he didn't even do, and then having to become a wraith and serving the one that framed him in the beginning. Then there's Kitana, the Edenian princess who lives most of her life in a lie. She thinks that Shao Kahn is her father and does his bidding to be an obediant daughter only to learn that this man is not her father and that her life was just a piece in Kahn's twisted game.

Sidenote: Personally, I think Noob Saibot's an awesome character. Just pointing out the irony in Bi-Han's death and resurrection.