If the cyrax & sektor klassics are coming free will the other kostume be free also?

Makaveli-Don

If the cyrax & sektor klassics are coming free will the other kostume be free also?

If the costumes are gonna be free the the Skarlett Compatibility Pack , what about the other DLC Kharacters

Re: If the cyrax & sektor klassics are coming free will the other kostume be free als

Si senor. They will read the update that talks about these skins being free

Re: If the cyrax & sektor klassics are coming free will the other kostume be free als

They've announced that each of the four announced DLC character slots will come with two free classic costumes. I'm really glad NRS is throwing some freebies our way, especially after the...unpleasantness...with the first Klassic Pack lol.

They've announced that each of the four announced DLC character slots will come with two free classic costumes. I'm really glad NRS is throwing some freebies our way, especially after the...unpleasantness...with the first Klassic Pack lol.

I hope they realese NEW costumes like human reptile from the artbook, stop the classic crap, classic costumes suck, except cyborg ones, they are detailed, but ninjas and females are the most boring costumes ever [IMO], though Spine ripping my rival worth the $5.

sub-zero classic outfit = kickass ^^

I hope they realese NEW costumes like human reptile from the artbook, stop the classic crap, classic costumes suck, except cyborg ones, they are detailed, but ninjas and females are the most boring costumes ever [IMO], though Spine ripping my rival worth the $5.

The cyborgs remind me of soda cans for some reason.

I don't like the Cyborg costumes, they look like rubber costumes covered in lots of gloss. Thank god they're free.

Bring out the mk 2 classic female ninjas Meelina, Kitana, Scarlett, and Jade lol that would be nice

Reactions: p53

I don't like the Cyborg costumes, they look like rubber costumes covered in lots of gloss. Thank god they're free.

I would thank NRS and/or Microsoft that they are free.

If there are four planned DLC characters, that means eight retro costumes. The people that don't have any retro costumes yet are Baraka, Jax, Johnny Cage, Kabal, Kano, Kung Lao, Liu Kang, Nightwolf, Raiden, Shang Tsung, Sheeva, Sindel, Sonya, Stryker, and Quan Chi. Some of those characters have outfits that are already extremely similar to their retro outfit so I don't think they will get one in MK9, such as Sheeva and Liu Kang.

Who do you guys think it will be? I think it will be:

Skarlet: Cyrax and Sektor.
Kenshi: Noob and Smoke
Rain: Johnny Cage and Sonya
???: Shang Tsung and Quan Chi

I would thank NRS and/or Microsoft that they are free.

If there are four planned DLC characters, that means eight retro costumes. The people that don't have any retro costumes yet are Baraka, Jax, Johnny Cage, Kabal, Kano, Kung Lao, Liu Kang, Nightwolf, Raiden, Shang Tsung, Sheeva, Sindel, Sonya, Stryker, and Quan Chi. Some of those characters have outfits that are already extremely similar to their retro outfit so I don't think they will get one in MK9, such as Sheeva and Liu Kang.

Who do you guys think it will be? I think it will be:

Skarlet: Cyrax and Sektor.
Kenshi: Noob and Smoke
Rain: Johnny Cage and Sonya
???: Shang Tsung and Quan Chi

MK3 Shang Tsung? I don't think that skin would look good in this game.. and MK1 Shang Tsung is already there

Maybe we can get SHREDDER SUB-ZERO!!!!

*Just wishing :)*

I bet against all odds the skins are these in whatever order;

- MK2 Noob, Smoke and maybe Rain
- MK2 Kitana, Mileena, Jade and maybe Skarlett
- UMK3 Sub Zero, Scorpion, Reptile, etc etc

From MK twitter:

Some guy: I've read that, for each player that is released for dlc, new skins will be released as well, is it true?
MK: Yes.

Some guy: Wait.. so we get new skins when Kenshi hits and another set of skins when the other 2 hit ?
MK: Yep.

MK3 Shang Tsung? I don't think that skin would look good in this game.. and MK1 Shang Tsung is already there

No. We only have MK9 shang Tsung and MK9 Shang Tsung alt.

IDK... His alt does kind of look like how he did in MK1.

LOL not even similar, he had blue heavy clothes and was creepy as hell.

Shang_10.gif

Wow someone -repped my water stages joke (I bet he didnt understood it), but the funny thing is that he did saying "We dissaprove", who was it? Ermac?? LMAO

Last edited:

LOL not even similar, he had blue heavy clothes and was creepy as hell.

Shang_10.gif

Yeah, he wasn't even close as he was on mk1, mksm did it better

Last edited: