DC Universe as DLC in MK9? Yes or No?!

DC back?

• YES! It'll be great to see them back.

Votes: 5 4.1%
  • YES, but only if they can perform brutal fatalities.

Votes: 11 9.0%
  • YES! but maybe put some heroes that didn't make the cut in MKvDC.

Votes: 5 4.1%
  • Hell NO!

Votes: 101 82.8%

• Total voters

MileenaK

Would you like to see character like Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman, etc back in the Mortal Kombat world once again as DLC or not?

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnonoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

now if they made a game strictly for the dc universe that would be fine

Personally, I would love to see Superman and Flash brought back, fixed to negate their infinite combo ******** and torn to shreds. If you tell me it wouldn't be awesome to see the Flash's head with spine dangling from it, you are LYING!

NOOOOO!!!!!

mabey they should add a video in extras where the mk characters killing all the DCU characters. first shao kahn takes a kryptonite hammer and smashes superman's head splattering his brains everywhere, then shang tsung steals all the lantern's souls, then sub-zero freezes batman and shatters hin into pieces, and so on. in the end all the ground is covered in dead DCU characters.

While I'd be willing to give these guys a 2nd chance, DC would NEEEEEVVVVVVEEERRRRR let their comic book characters in an M rated game to be ripped to shreds. That's why MK vs DC was teen in the first place.

The Superheroes either DC or Marvel doesn't fit in a MK game and also they will waste a dlc with a new or old MK character for them, so no.