Shaking_head.gif

Watched it.
He goes through a portal.

If not, then that was a ***** ass explosion XP

Shaking_head.gif

Watched it.
He goes through a portal.

If not, then that was a ***** ass explosion XP

The broken helmet is a sign that he's dead, why is his helment thrown away and half destroyed if he just ascends? and why the damn golden worms bite him all over the body if they are not going to kill him?

The broken helmet is a sign that he's dead, why is his helment thrown away and half destroyed if he just ascends? and why the damn golden worms bite him all over the body if they are not going to kill him?

Break him.
Mold him into their champion.

Champion of the Elder Gods.
Sound familiar ;)

I just spoiled MK10 for all.

Break him.
Mold him into their champion.

Champion of the Elder Gods.
Sound familiar ;)

I just spoiled MK10 for all.

We need to wait for MK10 to know. Noone is wrong or right when we are speculating, even less when NRS is on the command.

There is a reason the majority of people on this thread, don't write stories or develop games (and shouldn't).

"It should be Shinook, cause he's like, really kewl and stuff and he has the pew pew power and Khan sucks and was eaten by golden maggots and he did the explosion and he sucks and uh, yeah"

Shinnok is totally bad ass. They should develop him more and make him more epic. He is surely a better developed boss than Shao Kahn imo.

I agree. They should develop Shinnok more and put him in more games because he does have a lot of potential as a boss. I wouldn't mind Onaga returning either as he was very interesting as well.

So does that mean that shinnok won't be playable next game? Cause hell be a boss I'm guessing since khan is dead.. idk just a thought

I think it would be better if they focus on Shinnok as the boss exclusively for MK 10 so that he could be fleshed out more and leave Onaga for a later game.

I think MK10 well me like MK9, they put three storylines in one game. He'll be the boss in this game. I just know it.

I wonder how Shang Tsung is gonna come back to life.

Ahh, denial. The first step.

Shao Kahn is dead, my friend. Accept it, and move on :)
He's went the elder gods-_______________-

Yeah I think Ed might be getting sick of Shao Khan.. Maybe.
He has been in SO many Mortal Kombats.
It's somewhat of a safe bet that Shinnok will be the boss in the next game.
That cliffhanger at the end of story mode wasn't for nothing.
And I bet Shinnok will be a B!TCH to beat in the next game..
like the exact opposite of MK4 Shinnok.

I want to see a darker boss as somebody said before. (never liked shao khan, and Shinnok lame)

Last edited:
No one Dies in MK =/ In MK:DA Shang And Quanchi Killed Kahn But in deception he came back... WTF D:

But Since Everyone Died in Mk9 How would the story Progress without some Key Characters from MK9?

I don't think for a second that Kahn will make an appearance in the next game. If it's one character that's going to stay dead, it will be him IMO. Maybe not for good, but I'm sure he won't be in MK10. Shinnok will be buffed up to make up for it, anyone who feels he's going to turn out lame is going to eat their words I think. NR have probably made it their goal to turn Shinnok into the ultimate villain, it's really the only solution since Kahn was such a powerful character. He was still mainly a brute though, whereas Shinnok has the potential to be so much more. Time will tell.