Whos excited for the new Assassin's Creed!?

MK_Reaper

I know I am! I love the storyline and the characters glad to see its going to be the end for Altair and Ezio that way in when AC3 comes we can have a new Assassin.

Im also excited that Altair is going to be playable cant wait to see what unfolds.

Last edited:
I'm definitely excited for Revelations. The first AC game I played was AC2 and I've liked the franchise since; I'm not only looking forward to see how they close out Ezio and Altair's chapter but also how they continue Desmond's story.

Never played an Assassin's Creed :?

OH your missing out I was always very skeptical for the longest time but then I went and picked up the first game and behold I now have them all and love them.

Also yes im very curious to see what happens with Desmond story especially with what happened to Lucy

Whats so great about it?

Looks a little bland to me.

Plus I hate stealth games.

Yeah it does look that way at first but for me its really about the story. Also the game is set up to where you can pretty much choose how you want to play not so much in the first game but the later ones you can go all out if you want. I always play stealthy because I perfer playing like that.

I would suggest renting it and seeing what you think of it

I have every Assassin's Creed game. They are awesome! Epic story, good gameplay,awesome stealth missions,grrrrrrrrrreat soundtrack too. It's perfect. It also has great longetivity, etc. side missions, buying clothes, upgrading shops.

The series is ok to me. Nothing special. I sold the 1st one after 2 weeks of boredom but Brotherhood is ok. It's just not my type of game

I love AC :D I'm especially excited for revelations because it will take place in Constantinople which will probably look a lot like AC1.. I didn't like italy thaaaaaaaaaaaaaat much in AC2. the good thing is, they keep trying to add more things. brotherhood only had Rome but it had 1556156 things to do. I also like how the series keep getting 'darker' storywise and give us more and more information about Desmond. the worst thing in it imo is the animus.. the whole story is based on it but I'd prefer it if the game was just that you are a new assassin who just joined the brotherhood rather than all this modern-age crap with desmond and stuff. you could learn more about your roots within the game with another way I guess. I think they said in E3 that this was the end of Ezio and Altair so the next trilogy will be brand new :D I'd really love to see an AC game in ancient Egypt and ancient Greece. think of all the mysteries and dark elements they could include! they only downside is that you can't really find tall buildings back then -.- anyway, can't wait for revelations, it'll most likely be a killer

I love AC :D I'm especially excited for revelations because it will take place in Constantinople which will probably look a lot like AC1.. I didn't like italy thaaaaaaaaaaaaaat much in AC2. the good thing is, they keep trying to add more things. brotherhood only had Rome but it had 1556156 things to do. I also like how the series keep getting 'darker' storywise and give us more and more information about Desmond. the worst thing in it imo is the animus.. the whole story is based on it but I'd prefer it if the game was just that you are a new assassin who just joined the brotherhood rather than all this modern-age crap with desmond and stuff. you could learn more about your roots within the game with another way I guess. I think they said in E3 that this was the end of Ezio and Altair so the next trilogy will be brand new :D I'd really love to see an AC game in ancient Egypt and ancient Greece. think of all the mysteries and dark elements they could include! they only downside is that you can't really find tall buildings back then -.- anyway, can't wait for revelations, it'll most likely be a killer

Agreed although I like the aspects of the Animus its like you put yourself in Desmonds shoes and find out all this cool stuff about your ancestory and whats really going behind the mask that the world wears. Constantinople is going to be a great setting. For AC3 though im hoping for something in Egypt or England or London would be a good setting I think