Worst character matchups

Suffix

So i play with Subzero for the most part. I've come across some characters which are just terrible matchups for him and some that i'm a terrible matchup for.

Just curious as to what some of the worst character matchups are.

For me, I find Subzero has a hard time against Raiden, Noob Saibot and good Sindels.
I feel like Subzero is one of Johnny Cage's worst nightmares though.

I play Subzero as well (can't say I play him very well) and I find playing against Kung Lao is rough too. Most teleporters are a pain for him

I play Subzero as well (can't say I play him very well) and I find playing against Kung Lao is rough too. Most teleporters are a pain for him

Kung Lao is a nightmare for everybody:)
I play Sub-Zero as well and I have often problems with Raiden and Kitana!
Liu Kang, Johnny Cage and Jax seem easy to me.

I think a good Kung Lao is a bad matchup for everyone :p
I'm not the greatest Subzero player either but i'm trying to improve. I wish Online play was a bit more stable but that's another discussion.

Any other bad character matchups people have come across? Not just for Subzero, any matchups really. I'm just curious

a) Mileena x Raiden, CSZ and Noob, if played by skillful players.

b) Sheeva x Johnny Cage : too much mixup, speed and frame advantage to deal with

This is my opinion:

Bad / Good

Johnny Cage / Sub-Zero; Noob ;Sindel ;Cyrax
Sub-Zero / Noob; Sindel; Raiden
Noob / Smoke; Raiden; Kratos
Jax / Sub-Zero; Cyrax; Noob; Sindel
Kratos / Ermac; Smoke; Jax
Stryker / Sub-Zero; Cyrax; Noob; Sindel
Sonya / Sub-Zero; Cyrax; Noob; Sindel

Sektor can destroy Kung Lao.

Sheeva is good against Johnny if you can keep him at bay and know what you're doing.

Noob Saibot can destroy Johnny, he only needs to keep him away.
also, from your experience guys, what is Kabal's worst matchup?

Imho Smoke and Cyrax

Yeah, well Kabal sucks against teleporters in general. If there is a character that can zone but not teleport like Sindel, Kabal can close the distance easily.

Here are some matchups from personal experience.

Cyrax > Scorpion
Sub-Zero > Johnny Cage
Kung Lao > Everyone
Raiden > Kabal
Smoke > Reptile
Reptile > Sonya
Johnny Cage > Cyber Sub-Zero
Smoke > Noob

inb4 bbblp saying Sektor/Sheeva/any character > Cyrax.

Cyrax > Scorpion
Sub-Zero > Johnny Cage
Kung Lao > Everyone
Raiden > Kabal
Smoke > Reptile
Reptile > Sonya
Smoke > Noob

You forgot the most important one,

Ketchup > Mustard

IN YOUR FACE!!!!
a59409bf375053ec7a43034ccb67b068.jpg

Nightwolf's best match-ups are Sub-Zero, Jade, Shang Tsung.

Nightwolf's worst match-ups: Noob Saibot, Cyrax and Raiden.

Opinion only.

Nightwolf's best match-ups are Sub-Zero, Jade, Shang Tsung.

Nightwolf's worst match-ups: Noob Saibot, Cyrax and Raiden.

Opinion only.

Ohhhhh yeah. I wreck Nightwolfs all day with Cyrax, it's a horrible matchup for him. If he summons lightning, teleport and punish, and if he shoulder charges, naked crouch and punish.

Ohhhhh yeah. I wreck Nightwolfs all day with Cyrax, it's a horrible matchup for him. If he summons lightning, teleport and punish, and if he shoulder charges, naked crouch and punish.
The thing is Nightwolf doesn't have the tools to defeat a good Cyrax. Even my Nightwolf has a lot of troubles against Cyrax. Nightwolf cannot fight his zonning because he cannot reflect his nets and bombs. Cyrax's teleport is not punishable by any of Nightwolf's tools and if Cyrax zones Nightwolf with bomb traps, Nightwolf has to play fast and his shoulder is not particulary long to touch Cyrax, plus, Nightwolf has no air moves.

But there are way to defeating a good Cyrax:
- Use enchanced reflector to gain more energy when Cyrax uses his net.
- Do NOT use lightning against Cyrax.
- Use arrows only when Cyrax is throwing bombs.
- Use shoulder to move fast along the screen and escape Cyrax's bombs, but be careful to not be predictable.

Horrible match-up for Nightwolf, but not impossible.

Imho Smoke and Cyrax
Yeah, well Kabal sucks against teleporters in general. If there is a character that can zone but not teleport like Sindel, Kabal can close the distance easily.

Cyrax > Scorpion
Sub-Zero > Johnny Cage
Kung Lao > Everyone
Raiden > Kabal
Smoke > Reptile
Reptile > Sonya
Smoke > Noob

inb4 bbblp saying Sektor/Sheeva/any character > Cyrax.

Thanks guys. Yeah I suppose Kabal is at disadventage against teleporters. Good thing most people I face suck.

Tech nobody should be at a disadvantage against teleporters unless they bait u into something allowing them a tele. Like vs noob if u jump9 a lot u are going to eat a tele for sure. My csz tho I rarely ever tele unless I cqant get around someones zoning. With dive kick that doesn't happen much.