TRMK Mortal Kombat ~ Round 1

Vote for who you want to win each match!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: TRMK Mortal Kombat ~ Round 2

I think the winner should be the Shao Kahn of the next torunament xD

This poll is kind of off if it's supposed to be for 2 separate battles. Are we supposed to vote twice? If so, take mine away cause I only voted for one person. If we were only supposed to vote for one person, then it's kinda like the match is Jade vs DCP vs Alisa vs BBLP.

It's not off, it is a multiple choice poll, so you vote between the first two names and the last two names. This is why people should read how to do it ;P but I can keep your vote for whoever you voted for so just pick one more name between the two people fighting that you didn't vote for.

If you think about it, Voting for everyone=not voting at all thus not giving anyone any sort of advantage.

Just saying =D

Voting for everyone defeats the purpose of choosing a winner =) I want AMES's votes to really count. Let's say that someone wins and they only won because of AMES's vote...but they would have lost if AMES's vote did not count. You see what I mean? Voting for everyone involved messes that up. I just don't see that as fair :/

Example: Let's say that Jade = 10 and DCP = 10. Someone votes for Jade and makes it 11. Jade defeats DCP by 1....but AMES voted for both of us....and if he didn't vote for us, it would have been 10-9 for someone and would either be made into a tie when the next person voted or someone would have won by one vote by a person who voted for everyone.

It's not off, it is a multiple choice poll, so you vote between the first two names and the last two names. This is why people should read how to do it ;P but I can keep your vote for whoever you voted for so just pick one more name between the two people fighting that you didn't vote for.

Voting for everyone defeats the purpose of choosing a winner =) I want AMES's votes to really count. Let's say that someone wins and they only won because of AMES's vote...but they would have lost if AMES's vote did not count. You see what I mean? Voting for everyone involved messes that up. I just don't see that as fair :/

Example: Let's say that Jade = 10 and DCP = 10. Someone votes for Jade and makes it 11. Jade defeats DCP by 1....but AMES voted for both of us....and if he didn't vote for us, it would have been 10-9 for someone and would either be made into a tie when the next person voted or someone would have won by one vote by a person who voted for everyone.

I saw the votes count, and Ames voted fr DCP, Alisa and back back (everyone but you), it should be edited again.

Fun fact: Alisa voted for back-back

I saw the votes count, and Ames voted fr DCP, Alisa and back back (everyone but you), it should be edited again.

Fun fact: Alisa voted for back-back

He did vote for me, it is the first name there ;P

The votes have already been taken away but we can't edit out the name so the name remains but if you count the votes to the names, you can see one vote is missing, which is AMES. I asked him to pick which two people he wants to vote for so, if he does choose, I will add his two votes back to whoever he chooses and post when I do it so no one thinks something funny is up, lol.

Sorry to making it seem like a huge deal, I just want to make sure all is fair =)

EDIT (because people still aren't reading the rules, which say to vote for which person you want to win between the two people fighting each other =) ): THIS IS A MULTIPLE CHOICE POLL. VOTE WHO WILL WIN BETWEEN #1 JADE AND #2 DCP AND VOTE FOR WHO WILL WIN BETWEEN #3 ALISA AND #4 BACK,BACK,BACK,LOW PUNCH.

Edited this in my first post because people aren't reading before voting :/

Silly boys and girls ;P

Yup, you are right. Im starting to see your logic here. There is always a chance someone having an gaining an advantage just because somone voted for everyone. However this dilemma only arises when the participants have a difference of one vote. Yay! I learnt something new today! Thank You Jade!

Yup, you are right. Im starting to see your logic here. There is always a chance someone having an gaining an advantage just because somone voted for everyone. However this dilemma only arises when the participants have a difference of one vote. Yay! I learnt something new today! Thank You Jade!

ahaha, no problem, I am old, so I have much info to share ;P

whoever runs this please keep me informed for the next one

Sure will =)

Everyone can look for the next sign up this coming Saturday, which is when the first tourney will end.

AMES got back to me on who he wanted to vote for so he chose JADE and ALISA (it is stated in my profile so you guys don't think I am lying, lol) so one vote added for Jade and Alisa. Remember that his name will appear under everyone's name but only two of the votes will count, since I removed the other two.

Leave it to AMES to choose the ladies. Hehe. :)