TRMK Mortal Kombat ~ Round 1

Vote for who you want to win each match!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Removed one vote each from AMES32 and THE JOHNNY ROOK because they voted for themselves.

Just FYI, if you click the number of votes, it shows who voted for who, so even though people's names are listed as voting for themselves, their vote has been taken away. You can see the vote number and look at the list of names and you will see one more name than votes.

hahaha you cant escape jade

I wanna vote for my hermana Alisa"/.

We love you too, Fox!

Espically me;).

jack-nicholson-creepy-gif.gif

POLL CLOSED!

Congrats to all the winners, sorry to all the losers (wait, that sounds awful :/ ), going to put up round two.

TRMK Mortal Kombat ~ Round 2

Same rules apply:

-DON'T VOTE FOR YOURSELF! If you do, your vote will be taken away.
-Look at the match ups and pick from the list who you want to win between the two people fighting each other
-Good luck and have fun =)

EDIT (because people still aren't reading the rules, which say to vote for which person you want to win between the two people fighting each other =) ): THIS IS A MULTIPLE CHOICE POLL. VOTE WHO WILL WIN BETWEEN #1 JADE AND #2 DCP AND VOTE FOR WHO WILL WIN BETWEEN #3 ALISA AND #4 BACK,BACK,BACK,LOW PUNCH.

I took whoever won match #1 of the last round to face who won match #4 of the last round and I took who won match #2 of the last round to face who won match #3 of the last round.

FIGHT #1 - JADE VS DCP

Jade
XxJadexX.jpg

Slogan: You come for the forum, stay for the smile =)

VS

DCP
292b1qo.jpg

Bio: Music. Video Games. Females.
Johnny Cage Baby!

FIGHT #2 - ALISA VS BACK,BACK,BACK,LOW PUNCH

Alisa
249575_2057054941370_1094500141_2411455_1725259_n.jpg

Name:Alisa

Bio: Diehard MK enthusiast. Carnivore. Can leap buildings (okay, not really). Will not eat a steak unless it is over 12 ounces and bleeding. Girly, yet hates girly things. May possibly be a Sailor Scout, or delusional. I'm just not sure anymore.

VS

back,back,back,low punch
images

Bio: I'm just a city boy, born and raised in South Detroit.
I took the Midnight Train, going an-e-where.

I'm very laidback, don't take anything serious.
It takes a lot for me to care about something.
I'm also one of the most immature and laziest people you could possibly meet.

Oh, and I'm black-German.​

POLL CLOSES ON WEDNESDAY!

Last edited:
Re: TRMK Mortal Kombat ~ Round 2

Daniel "Sex-on-Legs" Perez. The only man more attractive than Linden Ashby.
<33333

jade and back-back have my votes.

I wanna be in the next tournament. haha

i voted for every one cuse i loves u all

Going to remove those votes....come on, dude, it isn't fair like that....gotta vote for who you want to win...I know the choice can be tough but it has to happen. Sorry brotha.

:/

BTW, guys, once we get a winner in this first tourney, I will put the sign up for the next one =) The champ can't sign up again but everyone else can. I think I may stick to the 8 people thing for a bit so you will have to watch out for the thread and hurry up to enter!

Going to remove those votes....come on, dude, it isn't fair like that....gotta vote for who you want to win...I know the choice can be tough but it has to happen. Sorry brotha.

It's just for fun anyway. :)

I just wonder what b,b,b,lp has that I haven't got, besides the GIFS and Al Roker dolls. :p

It's just for fun anyway. :)

I just wonder what b,b,b,lp has that I haven't got, besides the GIFS and Al Roker dolls. :p

Yeah, I know it is just for fun, I just think it's kinda cheesy to vote for everyone. Gotta pick a legit winner :/ Voting for everyone kinda defeats the purpose.

b,b,b,lp is black. Everyone is scared to vote against the black man.

Last edited:

This poll is kind of off if it's supposed to be for 2 separate battles. Are we supposed to vote twice? If so, take mine away cause I only voted for one person. If we were only supposed to vote for one person, then it's kinda like the match is Jade vs DCP vs Alisa vs BBLP.

If you think about it, Voting for everyone=not voting at all thus not giving anyone any sort of advantage.

Just saying =D