"Can't Authorize Selected Payment Option" - Problem with XBOX Live

donk95

Ok so i want to buy this 2 months of XBOX Live Gold for 2 dollars sale on XBOX Live, but i keep getting this annoying messege saying that he cant authorize the selected payment option...
Now i tried to use both Mastercard and Visa (after i saw Visa isn't working), in both cases i always put the right Credit Card details and i still get this! All i want to do is to buy this stupid 2 Months for XBOX Live... Now i looked it up in the internet but i didn't find an answer.. Please help!

Ok so i want to buy this 2 months of XBOX Live Gold for 2 dollars sale on XBOX Live, but i keep getting this annoying messege saying that he cant authorize the selected payment option...
Now i tried to use both Mastercard and Visa (after i saw Visa isn't working), in both cases i always put the right Credit Card details and i still get this! All i want to do is to buy this stupid 2 Months for XBOX Live... Now i looked it up in the internet but i didn't find an answer.. Please help!

sounds like your credit card information is not exactly as shown on the card. there's a few things you can do.

1. delete the credit card information completly and re-enter it properly.
2. call 8004MYXBOX and tell them your problem, they should be able to fix it on-screen and verify it works.
3. go to any tech story (ie Best Buy) and you can buy these cards at the store. the cards have a code that you enter on the 360.

I Found This On Internet`s