What do you think will come after the 4th DLC character?

What do you think will come after the 4th DLC character?

• More New Characters

Votes: 65 26.1%
  • Boss Characters

Votes: 15 6.0%
  • New Fatalities

Votes: 29 11.6%
  • New X-Rays

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • New Stages

Votes: 17 6.8%
  • New Costumes (classic costumes, ending costumes or others)

Votes: 67 26.9%
  • Something else

Votes: 11 4.4%
  • Nothing (no more DLCs)

Votes: 44 17.7%

• Total voters
Re: Is there more DLC after Freddy?

I take EVERYTHING that Ed Boon says with a BIG bag of salt.
****ING BULL-SHITTER!!!!

I highly doubt that we're going to see anything past Freddy.

Nah man, need Jason, who will probably come out near 25 Oct.

Arakynd03, rant and rave all you want. Freddy is coming and there is nothing, repeat, NOTHING you can do about it. So just accept it and go on with your life. You don't like him, fine, then DON"T BUY HIM! It's just as simple as that:)

Re: Is there more DLC after Freddy?

I believe freddy is the last DLC of the summer.If sales went good they ll continue to give us more and more...

This is what boon will do. I hate how some people here think this is all the DLC there will be. Boon said Their will be Major dlc support for a long time. I bet you they do make more DLC god knows what will be next but it will be something ;).

Arakynd03, rant and rave all you want. Freddy is coming and there is nothing, repeat, NOTHING you can do about it. So just accept it and go on with your life. You don't like him, fine, then DON"T BUY HIM! It's just as simple as that:)

Nice gloating!

Yes he can do something, not dl the comp pack so he wont see his face online. Im pretty sure im not dling it either, the only reason that can encouarge me to dl it is awesome costumes coming with it, though they revealed unmasked Sub-Zero who sucks asses so there is still 50% of chances ill dl it, that guy is not Sub-Zero, is just a random generic guy with blue suit that stole the name of my main.

I would like to see more new mk characters and a new guest character such as this guy!!! Lets hope WB and Netherealm studios make a deal with fox to use him!!!!

2eklwz9.jpg

I feel a comp pack that includes motaro as boss would be pretty sweet
wouldn't pay for an extra boss fight though
if they could bring TEST YOUR LUCK to online if possible would be a nice add on too
but i really do believe motaro would be an add on soon
and or the possibility to play with the bosses offline too

I think they should give every Character a 3rd Alternate costume. Exept for Mileena.
And the should put out Kitanas Kiss of Death Fatality. And new X-rays. You should b able to choose which one u want to use wen ur pickin ur character.

While I admit that new X-rays would be cool, it would waste a lot of game time to design a whole new set of them and implement them. Id rather see the time spent on redoing some of the unreleased characters and getting them into game. As far as costumes go, I could have sworn I had seen an alt costume for Skarlet before her release yet nothing after it. There should be at least one alt costume per character.

whats Next after Freddy Krurger?

So now that Freddy Krurger is released do you guys think NRS will have any other future DLC for us in the next weeks? I herd Freddy was the last DLC character to be released Personally i didnt like the idea about Freddy Krurger as DLC but i bought him anyways to support the release for more possible DLC in the incoming weeks. What do you guys think?

Re: whats Next after Freddy Krurger?

It's only August and they already have four characters so I think we might just get another season but that's it

Re: whats Next after Freddy Krurger?

I honestly don't care if they don't release anymore characters. I think it's about time for more costumes for everyone.
No rush, but that's all I'd like for next DLC.

I'd like them to implement new features. like krypt stuff, char, fatality etc

One thing that I'm wondering is boon said they ran out of time with brutalities but they had a promising system in place and it was looking good. Time was the issue.

So, why can't they just finish working on them and release it as dlc? Games been out since April. 4 months would b great extra time to finish the brutalities system and release it as dlc is it not?

welll for the last dlc.. char. i think its gonna be jason.. and maybe another one cyber smoke i hope i wish. and ofc a classic ninja umk3 pack

Season 2 pass.

Havik, Reiko, Frost & Jason.

UMK3 costume pack.

Those aren't what I want, its what I think we will see.