What do you think will come after the 4th DLC character?

What do you think will come after the 4th DLC character?

• More New Characters

Votes: 65 26.1%
  • Boss Characters

Votes: 15 6.0%
  • New Fatalities

Votes: 29 11.6%
  • New X-Rays

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • New Stages

Votes: 17 6.8%
  • New Costumes (classic costumes, ending costumes or others)

Votes: 67 26.9%
  • Something else

Votes: 11 4.4%
  • Nothing (no more DLCs)

Votes: 44 17.7%

• Total voters
Post your ideas on who should be the 5th dlc character and also post ideas for his/her moves including enhanced version, combos, x-ray move, fatalities including dlc, even though i doubt dlcs will have a classic fatality, and babality.

Khameleon!
Special Moves:
Teleport Drop: Stolen from Mileena, she does a teleport Kick, Minus the kick, she does a punch instead. Enhanced: Does it 2 times!
Uplift: Stolen From Kitana, she does the fan lift, minus the fan's in stead she throws a blue ball at you which makes you stay in the air. Enhanced: you stay in the air for longer!
Up head Smash: Stolen from Jade, She does the Overhead staff, minus the staff, instead she use's her tail. Enhanced; She does it 3 time's.
Glowing Flames: Stolen from Sheeva, she throws a blue fireball at you. Enhanced: She through 3!
Flight: Stolen from Sindel, she hovers in the air, Enhanced: She hovers for longer.
Broken Arm: Stolen From Sonya, she does the leg grab, but with her arm. Enhanced: NONE!
Bloody Acid: Stolen from Skarlet, she stab's her self, taking Acid from her body and throws it at the opponent!. Enhanced: She can hold the Ball!

X-RAY:
She wackes the victim in the face with her tail, breaking there skull, then kicks them in the gut, breaking there rib!

Fatality:
1. she wraps them with her tail, then squishes them breaking there bone's, then she spits Acid at them leaving behind a few bone's.
2. She claw's there eye's out, then show's her foot in there mouth and it come's out the other side.

Babality: She becomes a baby and camouflage's away, then appears on screen hissing!

Khameleon!
Special Moves:
Teleport Drop: Stolen from Mileena, she does a teleport Kick, Minus the kick, she does a punch instead. Enhanced: Does it 2 times!
Uplift: Stolen From Kitana, she does the fan lift, minus the fan's in stead she throws a blue ball at you which makes you stay in the air. Enhanced: you stay in the air for longer!
Up head Smash: Stolen from Jade, She does the Overhead staff, minus the staff, instead she use's her tail. Enhanced; She does it 3 time's.
Glowing Flames: Stolen from Sheeva, she throws a blue fireball at you. Enhanced: She through 3!
Flight: Stolen from Sindel, she hovers in the air, Enhanced: She hovers for longer.
Broken Arm: Stolen From Sonya, she does the leg grab, but with her arm. Enhanced: NONE!
Bloody Acid: Stolen from Skarlet, she stab's her self, taking Acid from her body and throws it at the opponent!. Enhanced: She can hold the Ball!

X-RAY:
She wackes the victim in the face with her tail, breaking there skull, then kicks them in the gut, breaking there rib!

Fatality:
1. she wraps them with her tail, then squishes them breaking there bone's, then she spits Acid at them leaving behind a few bone's.
2. She claw's there eye's out, then show's her foot in there mouth and it come's out the other side.

Babality: She becomes a baby and camouflage's away, then appears on screen hissing!
This is awesome but only excluding Sonya and sindel because they are not female Ninjas Skarlet is the new female ninja so she would be fine..and Khameleon would transform into Jade, Kitana, Mileena and Skarlet..they also need to release the Male Ninja Chameleon

anybody here with sources for something new? :p some members here on TRMK do have reliable sources so I was wondering if anyone can tell us something or at least some rumours? after Boon said sales went ridiculously good, I guess there WILL be more DLC. though I was hoping there would be more DLC anyway cause since they kinda knocked off lots of things, I thought we'd at least get massive costumes packs for everybody but as it seems only sells will define how long DLC continues. so, news anyone? rumours? anything?

ed boon confirmed on twitter that chameleon will not be in mk9. i'm assuming the same goes for khameleon too. no more characters, all they have to release is post-umk3 chars. i say save them for mk10 and start coming out with proper alt costumes, as well as new stages.

OR...UMK9

- stages missing from mk1-3
- alt costumes
- new character select screen
- new soundtrack
- PC version
- brutalities
- new challenges
- robot smoke (not just a costume, whole new character)

Last edited:
hmm, not sure really lol. im always up for the new additonal character or two. but i think considering I only really play a select few characters (Kitana predominantly and foremost) i think some cool and original looking costumes might be kinda cool. so long as the costumes look awesome i dont mind.

Since Xbox got hosed on the console specific character at launch, I wonder if we won't see that Gears of War guy make an appearance for the 360 only now that GoW3 is coming up.

Since Xbox got hosed on the console specific character at launch, I wonder if we won't see that Gears of War guy make an appearance for the 360 only now that GoW3 is coming up.

Ed said they can't do a x-box exclusive but who knows?
It would only be fair

Sooooo....what now?

Now that all the DLC is out, and MKHD is out....what now? More DLC? I'm not going to sell MK at all but, seriously, what happens now? Something, or do I continue waiting hopelessly for Sonic Generations?

Re: Sooooo....what now?

Its a fighting game.

You keep playing, you keep getting better.

And yes, Sonic Generations is going to be godlike.

Last edited:

Yes Mortal Kombat 9 and it's current DLC is out,
and Mortal Kombat Arcade Kollection is out.
What happens now?
Speculate.
Speculate your asses off!!
I'd like to think we haven't seen the last of MK9's DLC.
Just wait a few months and we shall see if it is truly over.

DLC rumored robo smoke , Khameleon, Tremor ect; New pit fatalities ,brutalities ,friendships the list goes on and on

20g1ixu.jpg

http://musika-boom.blogspot.com/2011/09/jason-de-sexta-feira-13-chega-no-mortal.html

Translation:

Jason from Friday the 13th arrives in Mortal Kombat
After Kenshi, Skarlet, Rain and the thief of dreams Freddy Krueger Warner, the company owns the rights to the Mortal Kombat series, fans will once again present the newly released game with a downloadable content a bit ... special. Apparently, an agreement will bring the studio Netherrealm none other than Jason (saga "Friday the 13th") to exchange blows with the class of Mortal Kombat.

Disclosure:
Krueger VS Jason, two of the biggest icons of horror cinema of the 1980s will face now in the game Mortal Kombat
Jason Voorhees with his monstrous power and blows with machetes and axes should be a match for the big boys Goro, Kintaro, Shao Khan and many others. The company has not confirmed the day that Jason will be available for DLC.

Real or fake? :)