What do you think will come after the 4th DLC character?

What do you think will come after the 4th DLC character?

• More New Characters

Votes: 65 26.1%
  • Boss Characters

Votes: 15 6.0%
  • New Fatalities

Votes: 29 11.6%
  • New X-Rays

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • New Stages

Votes: 17 6.8%
  • New Costumes (classic costumes, ending costumes or others)

Votes: 67 26.9%
  • Something else

Votes: 11 4.4%
  • Nothing (no more DLCs)

Votes: 44 17.7%

• Total voters
Klassic fatalities , 3 on 3 like in Trilogy , brutalities and friendships. Motaro would be great also. But I don't think there will be anything besides some klassic costumes and fatalities.

My list as DLC
CHARACTER LIST
Tanya
Havik
Reiko
K/Chameleon
Robo Smoke
Fujin
Shao Khan
Kintaro
Goro
Motaro (maybe) (after all, he was part of MK3)
NO Jason...Freddy sucked like crap but i bought him to support the future release of DLC but he really did suck and a waste of a DLC slide/ memory could have been used for like Robo Smoke instead

COSTUMES
MK 2 Skarlet and Meelina Costume
MK1 Rain costume or UMK3 costume
MK 1 Raiden costume
MK1 Sonya costume
MK1 Kano
MK1 Liu Kang

Rain
Kenshi
Skarlet
Sheeva
Kratos

STAGES Would love to see
The Balcony MK3
The Pit 3 MK3 (with pit)
The Kombat Tomb MK2 (with pit)
The Palace Gates MK1
The Volcanic Arena M9 (Kratros Appearance)
The Portal MK2

Other DLC Content would love to see
Freindships
Animalities
Brutalities
aside of this list here i placed earlier... I would also love to see a
1.) King of the Hill Tag Team
2.) More missions aside of the 300 we already have
3.) New secret Characters like Frost, or maybe Sareena, Blaze, or a new Male Ninja...excluding characters like Jason, Leperchan, or any other worthless non-mk character.

4.) They also need to release a content where it keeps your win records along with Fatalities, Stage Fatalities, Babalities performed online.

aside of this list here i placed earlier... I would also love to see a
1.) King of the Hill Tag Team
2.) More missions aside of the 300 we already have
3.) New secret Characters like Frost, or maybe Sareena, Blaze, or a new Male Ninja...excluding characters like Jason, Leperchan, or any other worthless non-mk character.

4.) They also need to release a content where it keeps your win records along with Fatalities, Stage Fatalities, Babalities performed online.

You do know you could edit your old post?

You do know you could edit your old post?
I had no idea..thanks for looking out

I personally would love to see more characters and other content come to life for MK9 i hope that within the next weeks NRS can surprise us for releasing other content besides chacters like more stages as i mentioned, more avatars, more costumes, more different alities and friendships that would make a great completion to MK9

I would like to see a story mode dlc as well. I thought story mode was excelent.

Don't they already do that in the krypt?

Story mode DLC is the most unlikely to happen. Actually, I believe it's one of the few Boon has confirmed NEVER will happen (because the team was already working on Story mode for the next game).

Whatever the DLC is, I just want it to go on.

Story mode DLC is the most unlikely to happen. Actually, I believe it's one of the few Boon has confirmed NEVER will happen (because the team was already working on Story mode for the next game).

Whatever the DLC is, I just want it to go on.

It would be hard as f*ck (I'd imagine) to impliment story mode DLC anyways.
Plus, I wouldn't want it.

Yeah i agree NRS probably wont put a new story because of time and money i believe they already started to work on MK10 because of MK sales since April have gone up even with the game industry being down overall Noobde said on Via twitter that MK was listed as one of the top selling games of the top 10 MK9 is listed #10 :) of the top 10 selling games

There is alot of DLC as i already mentioned that i would love to see come out for MK9 i would hate for NRS to carry freindships, brutalities and Animalities over to MK10 if they were all part of MK1-3 :( i hope they release more stages, costumes, characters that were part of MK1-3, and the alities and friendships i mentioned.

So what do you guys think? If MK10 is being worked on as we speak that means that we are looking at a summer 2013 release then for MK10.

Last edited:
Yeah i agree NRS probably wont put a new story because of time and money i believe they already started to work on MK10 because of MK sales since April have gone up even with the game industry being down overall Noobde said on Via twitter that MK was listed as one of the top selling games of the top 10 MK9 is listed #10 :) of the top 10 selling games

There is alot of DLC as i already mentioned that i would love to see come out for MK9 i would hate for NRS to carry freindships, brutalities and Animalities over to MK10 if they were all part of MK1-3 :( i hope they release more stages, costumes, characters that were part of MK1-3, and the alities and friendships i mentioned.

So what do you guys think? If MK10 is being worked on as we speak that means that we are looking at a summer 2013 release then for MK10.

I also want Brutalities as DLC, and I think MK10 will come out in mid to late 2013 - early 2014

I believe NRS will release Jason. I hope (in terms of guests) they will release Ash. I hope (for MK characters) they will release Cyber Smoke, Fujin, and Reiko. I hope for costumes, NRS will release the UMK3 palette swaps, Klassic Kabal, Klassic Stryker, the MK2 palette swaps, and Human Reptile (from the art book).

I believe NRS will release Jason. I hope (in terms of guests) they will release Ash. I hope (for MK characters) they will release Cyber Smoke, Fujin, and Reiko. I hope for costumes, NRS will release the UMK3 palette swaps, Klassic Kabal, Klassic Stryker, the MK2 palette swaps, and Human Reptile (from the art book).

I hope they stop with the boring classics and realese brand new costumes, Human Reptile being one.

I believe NRS will release Jason. I hope (in terms of guests) they will release Ash. I hope (for MK characters) they will release Cyber Smoke, Fujin, and Reiko.

I agree with all except of Ash - I like Evil Dead a lot but his just common guy with chainsaw and boomstick, he's too 'normal' for being MK guest fighter.

I hope next DLC characters pack is of most requested ones (like C.Smoke, Fujin, Reiko, Havik, Tanya, Jason) to stop all demands and give NRS free choice in third pack, where they'll give us some less popular characters from Deadly Alliance / Deception / Armageddon.

Wait in the begining of MK9, it started out with the top of the pyramid, then when Kaun was kicking Raiden's ass, Blaze dissappeared. I wonder if he's next ? Blaze would of kicked Kaun's ass